Dear sir

I have filed tds nil return in Quarter 4 F.Y .2018-19

And after one month I known that is tds not paid by self and Paid the same and added the paid challan in revised tds return and filed without adding any deductee row

Now I trying to request again for conso file but the filed acknowledge number is not match with deductee

Now what can I do for the same and how can I revise my tds return

Please tell me

Vishal

22 August 2019 at 23:54

Capital gains account scheme

Hi ,

Posting this on behalf of my mother. My Mother had a house which she sold on 28/04/2017. I invested the capital gains amount in the Capital Gains Account Scheme on 08/03/2018 which i duly showed in her ITR -2 and therefore claimed deduction under Section 54.

We spent the entire Capital Gains on 11/10/2018 for a new house in which she is the co-owner alongwith my wife.

Earlier year in the ITR -2 I had shown this as deduction against Capital Gains Scheme.

I am confused on how to show and claim the deduction for this year.

22 August 2019 at 22:32

Capital gains in itr 3

I have incurred short term capital gains in liquid funds i.e debt fund and have incurred short term capital loss in equity mutual funds. In which column I need to specify the same ?

22 August 2019 at 22:24

Tax liability on sale of property

I am selling ancestral property for which I will receive payments in parts for 6 months before the registry is done .So when does my time line to invest start to hit Capital Gain bonds .From the date of Receipt of first payment or from the date of registry.?Also can I use the funds and top the same before the registry is done and invest complete proceeds in Infrastructure Bonds.?

22 August 2019 at 21:51

Clarification

HI,

I need 1 clarification that, if a non citizen is a resident in India for the previous year, since he does not have Aadhar card because he is not a citizen of India,but it is mandatory for all the residents of India to mention their Aadhar number in the income tax return. How to file the income tax return of Resident of India( Non Citizen)

Abhiram

22 August 2019 at 21:10

Itr 3

My client had 44 ad income along with some commission income from amazon
Where to fill the commission income in itr 3
Along with 44 ad income

22 August 2019 at 20:05

Tds as per 194lbb

i am individual and i have invested in funds of Edelweiss Credit Oppurtunites Fund (ECOF) and fund has derived income from various activities ( business, capital gain, other sources, dividend) and it has distributed the income to unit holders in the same proportion the fund has earned income and it has deducted TDS under section 194LBB.
What should be the treatment of income in the hands of unitholders?
Whether the income is exempt in the hands of unit holders ?
whether the income if taxable in the same nature as it is in the hands of ECOF?
whether the income is exempt as pass through income?

22 August 2019 at 20:04

Salary

salary earned out of india during FY 2018-19 but amount sent to his father account in india
whether said salary is taxable in india

22 August 2019 at 18:09

Filling of itr-7

1. Whether schedule VC is applicable in the case of exemption claimed u/s 10(23C)(iiiad)(If donations is not received)
2.Audit Report of 10B is required for exemption claimed u/s 10(23C)(iiiad)

Sir/madam,

if an assessee inherited land from ancestors and in 2010 land acquired by state authority for development purposes under land pooling scheme....thereafter state authority calculates the compensation in 2016 in the form of residential plots and issued letter of intent, not in cash. In Letter of intent state authority calculates the value of acquired land which was 18000 per sq. yard

Now in F.Y 2018-19 assessee sold the residential plots...so now my query is how can we calculate cost of acquisition for these residential plots and at what point of time capital gains arises .....??

×
Get Income Tax App    |    x