I AM CA FRESHER I WANT TO KNOW THAT 44AD LIMIT IS INCRESED UP TO RS 2 CRORE THAN WE CAN SIGNE 60 AUDIT REPORT LIMIT NOT APPLICABLE TO UP TO 2 CRORE TURNOVER

Answer now

Kindly share Internal Audit report format of District central co operative bank as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Dear Expert,

Facts:-

1) There is ABC & Associates Auditor of 123 Pvt Ltd and 123 & Co in FY 15-16. (FS in FY 15-16 are signed by ABC & Co)
2) 123 Pvt Ltd and 123 & Co changed the Auditor.
3) The newly appointed auditor (000 & Associates), asked NOC from ABC & Associates, but there was an objection to NOC by ABC & Co.
4) In the FY 16-17 & 17-18 FS are signed by 000 & Co without getting proper NOC from ABC & Co.
5) In ROC data base ABC & Co is an Auditor of the company
6) Now 000 & Co are requesting the NOC from ABC & Co.

By referring the above can you tell the consequences.....
A) Giving NOC now to 000 & Co by ABC & Co.
B) Condition/Liability of 000 & Co.

Can you suggest what decision should be taken in case of both CA Firms & Company.

Thank you :)

Answer now

21 May 2019 at 02:34

Lut issued in february 2019.

Dear Experts..we got issued LUT for zero rated supply in February 2019 for contract work from SEZ. Our contract work was completed in March but Bill could not be handed over to the party as they said that we will accept Bill after inspection work is done but they didn't do it before 31st March 2019. We have already filed GSTR 3B of March 2019 and they completed their inspection work in April. We didn't show the Bill which was raised against LUT in GSTR 3B of March. Can we now handover Bill to them of April date with mentioning LUT which was issued in February 2019?
I am asking this question because validity of LUT remains for one financial year which ended on 31st March 2019.

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 13:17

Gst

For which financial year gst audit is to be conducted before 30 june ?

Answer now

19 May 2019 at 09:45

Part time cop holder entitlement

Hi everyone, I have one question,
Can a chartered accountant who is in job and holds part time COP , is entitled to open his firm in his name and put a board there.
I am aware that he is not entitled for audit and attestation function, just want to check if he can run office in his name.
Please refer the clause too which support your views.

Answer now

15 May 2019 at 14:35

Foreign bank audit

Kindly provide me that which guidelines and regulations of RBI are applicable to the concurrent auditor of an foreign bank branch in India.

Warm Regards
Kishan Sarraf

Answer now

Whether Scholarship amt taxable or not for A.Y. 2019-20

Answer now

10 May 2019 at 11:35

Esi on ot wages

Dear Sir / Madam.,

I have a big doubt against ESI deduction on OT wages... Recently my Boss saying "You can deduct ESI on OT wages". After that I calculate some of the Employee's wages is exceeding Rs. 21000 with OT (Day Rs. 19500 + OT Rs. 3800 = 23300). This is excess as per ESI wages...

In this situation ESI applicable or Not...?
How can I deduct ESI...?
Which value ESI applicable...?
Is ESI deduct on OT then Value means what...?
Is ESI applicable OT wages or not...?

Thanks in advance

Answer now

09 May 2019 at 09:48

Account audit related

What Wll CA check in Tax/Account audit of Pvt Ltd Company???

Answer now

×