Please explain OTMS procedures in Bank Concurrent audit

Answer now

11 January 2020 at 11:14

Trust accounts

ONE PRIVATE RELIGIOUS CHARITABLE TRUST RUN A PERUMAL TEMPLE. THE TEMPLE MDOTIFIED AND RECONSTRUCTION DURING THE YEAR 2018-19(KUMBASIHEKAM). DONATION AMOUNT RS. 12.50 LAKS RECEIVED FROM HIS TUURST MEMBER. . TOTAL EXPENSES RS.11.75 LAKS. THE BAL AMOUNT OF DECLARE IN INCOME AND EXPENDITURE A/.C? ARE THIS AMOUNT CREAT IN KOVIL KUMBASIHEKAM FUND IN BALANCE SHEET LIABILITIES SIDE

THANKS

Answer now

07 January 2020 at 16:47

CPF Contribution

Could you please send me a gazette notification regarding CPF Contribution from 10% to 12%.

Answer now

30 December 2019 at 15:09

ROC FILLING OF COMPANIES

Tell us to Due date of ROC Filling companies

Answer now

28 December 2019 at 14:41

Gross Profit margin

We have the business of Marbal Cut piece. preceding year we have show the Gross profit. in books of Account. 8.07% and same the last year 2018-19. Please Suggest to me its genuine gross profit (means to say its plus or minus ) Can we need to face any problem. Audit report mention Closing stock has been valued at cost or NRV whichever is lower and retail method has been followed for valuation of stock, 2. Closing stock has been taken as valued and certified by the proprietor.

Please advise

Answer now

26 December 2019 at 16:57

NBTR of STK-2 refund process

Hello there,

I have filled STK-2 on 15th June 2019 and the status shows as NBTR (Invalid), but i paid Rs.10,000 for the form.
Question : Am i eligible for the refund? if yes, please share how? THanks

Answer now

23 December 2019 at 13:05

AOP

My client is registered as AOP (instead of Trust) and operating as School so i want to know under which section and which form is applicable to my client

Answer now

16 December 2019 at 12:25

Rotation of Auditors

We Want a clarifiaction on the Following issue:
Actually My Audit firm is Partnership firm (Having 2 partners ) at the time of Appointment as a statutaory auditors for a period of 5 years. After completion of 4th year one partner retired, the firm became sole proprietorship firm. Now my doubt is sole proprietorship firm can be appointed for another 5 years or not?? The Comapny belongs to Class of Companies as mentioned in the S.139(2) of the companies act,2013. Please give your valuable suggestions.

Answer now

10 December 2019 at 12:39

2 AD code

Can we have 2 AD code
can i get the USD inward payment in 2 different banks and submit bills of related payment to those 2 banks
will i get RBI outstanding report

thanks in advance

Answer now

09 December 2019 at 15:02

Ind AS Contract evaluation limit

Recently as we know Ind AS 116 is applicable from 1st April 2019.

As on that date i have evaluated few contracts under Ind AS 116 and completed Limited Review , now for Q3 i want to evaluate some other contracts under Ind AS 116 which i have missed out on 1st April 2019.

Is there any clarification that the time limit for evaluation is till the year end i,e 31/3/2020 so that it will not impact my q1 & q2 results.

If yes mention the source.

Answer now

×