21 January 2019 at 12:30

Forensic audit

Can Someone Share any sample forensic audit report????

Answer now

18 January 2019 at 19:42

Internal audit

Dear members,
Please provide checklist to do internal audit of a jewellery trading Pvt LTD..

Thanks in advance
Waiting for the response....

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 15:25

Compliance checklist of irda

Dear Expert,

can any one provide me Checklist for Compliance of IRDA for the purpose of Compliance Audit of Insurance Broker Company.
Sandeep.hata@ymail.com
Thanks in Advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
16 January 2019 at 11:38

Use of dipifr in visiting cards of ca

Can a CA in practice mention designation as below after his name in visiting card ?

CA ABX
B.COM, ACA, DipIFR (ACCA)

DipIFR is an abbreviation for Diploma in IFRS offered by ACCA, UK.

Answer now

09 January 2019 at 12:43

Regarding rajasthan cooperative society

DEAR SIR,

Can CA can do audit of Rajasthan Cooperative Society continuously for 5 years? and what would be be the due date for audit completion? Is there any penalty for late auditing? will have to file audit report any where?

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear expert,
I am from Delhi and i have GSTIN of Delhi. I am about to get a contract work to be done in SEZ which is in Haryana. I want to ask you that my GSTIN of Delhi is enough to get the contract work done or would I need to take another GSTIN of Haryana for doing the contract work? One more thing please tell me that would it be considered a nil rated supply and services if i get a LUT from GST portal before starting contract work?
Please kindly reply me of my query..
Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
05 January 2019 at 17:16

Lut or bond

Dear Experts, i am about to get a new sub contract from a contractor of SEZ. The Contractor is asking for LUT number from us to get contract so that services and supply could be tax fee when we raise invoices. Here i want to know that i am having proprietorship firm can i be sub contractor with the contractor of SEZ? Can i apply for LUT or Bond? Also tell me the process by which i could follow it and could get LUT or Bond.

Thanking you in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
05 January 2019 at 12:09

Statutory audit- public limited

there is one public limited co. incorporated on 22th Aug 2017, paid up capital with 5 lac rupees,
still not opened bank account.
can we show 4.5 lac cash in hand and what is solution in audit terms
plz suggest.

Answer now

Anonymous

How to show Compulsory Convertible Debenture and Long Term Loan in Balance sheet as per Ind AS Balance Sheet.

Answer now

03 January 2019 at 11:14

Noc

I am a senior Chartered Accountant practicing since last 40 years. I was a statutory auditor and a vat auditor doe a private ltd.co. for last 17 years. The company has recently appointed a vat auditor without informing me. The newly appointed auditor has not take NOC from me and has accepted the assignment.
Whether he can accept such assignment as an auditor without my consent.What steps should be taken my me and what should be the course of Action Please advise.

Answer now

×