17 January 2020 at 17:26

PTRC IN MAHARASHTRA

Respected Sir,

I belong to Maharashtra & I want to see the status of PTRC paid by our company and the PTRC return also filed by our company. I have to check as till which financial year we have paid PTRC and filed the PTRC return. I will appreciate the speedy guidelines on this issue.

Answer now

17 January 2020 at 17:21

PTEC IN MAHARASHTRA

Respected Sir,

I belong to Maharashtra & I want to see the status of PTEC of Rs 2500 paid by me. I have to check as till which financial year I have paid PTEC of Rs 2,500. How to check on website ? What is the name of the website ? I will appreciate your guide lines.

Answer now

16 January 2020 at 18:53

Gratuity for employee Overseas

I have joined an Organisation "Name" in Hyderabad, India on 24 April 2003, I moved to UK payroll from May 2011 of the same company "Name". The company is taken over by another organisation "Name1". the new organisation changed the Hyderabad, India office "Name" to the New company "Name1". My UK payroll is still running on the "Name" until now. The new company "Name1" now wants to close the "Name" company in UK and bring us all into the "Name1".

My query is are we eligible to claim Gratuity as the company is closing for my time in India which is about 7 years.

Thanks for your help in advance

Answer now

15 January 2020 at 11:51

TDS return FILING

AT THE TIME OF TDS RETURN FILING WHEN I ENTERED THE USER ID AND PASSWORD. THE LOGIN PAGE WAS SHOWN AS "Your user id is not activated. PAN of the organisation has to approve the registration request". so what should I do to file the TDS return

Answer now

11 January 2020 at 22:38

Incorporating a Business

I have a cab and two drivers who work as employees for me but in a call center company. Now I want to incorporate a business with 2 employees where the income from the services provided is put as payment for company and the expenses (wages, fuel, car service) deducted before calculating the final taxable amount.

I am also planning to increase the number of car/services and employees in further years. What way should I proceed such that the money from business is not clubbed in my regular income (I am already salaried)?

Should the company be OPC or PLC? Do I need to hire regular services of CA? Please advise.

Answer now

Dear Expert,

Kindly guide for given below requirement :

Profession tax deduction from Incentive and Salary : We are already deducting a profession tax from the salary but we have not started to deduct from the Incentives. As per statutory norms we need to deduct the P.Tax from incentives also. In this case we have to combine the total amount of Salary and Incentive and then calculate the Profession tax over it. From salary, the tax gets deducted from system, while for Incentives we have to calculate the difference amount and deduct from the incentive and pay.This is to be implemented from April 2019 onwards, but since we have not done this compliance we will have to calculate the P.Tax for April and deduct it from May incentives of our employees. For May the new system will be followed.

Mallikarjun Shetty-Solapur (Maharashtra)
9423535956

Answer now

Hello,

I need some advice from the real life experiences i am facing.

My dad had a proprietory firm from 30 years. I am an MBA by qualification and I was working with my dad from the past 15 years. We both were handling the firm very well. But suddenly last year in April my dad expired due to cardiac arrest and the entire office work load came on me.

I tied up with a CA who is well known to me and we made an arrangement in which all the audit work in which signature of CA is required will be done by him. The sharing is 50% in this and the staff employed will be mine. All the audits got completed in time and returns were filed timely. Some of the existing clients went away as they had more trust on my dad since he was a CA.

Now at present there is less work for me and the 2 staff employed with me, I feel the need of only one. But if I remove one of them then next year audit will get into problem as 1 staff cannot handle everything.

My problem is after sharing the audit fees with the CA and after deducting other expenses like salary, electricity, office expenses there is not much left for me in Profit incase of running the firm.

I also have a Payroll Outsourcing business in which 2 of my clients also do tax audit with me. In payroll work my profit is taken in different entity and this work is done entirely by myself and there is no sharing of this work with CA but if I sell the firm I fear the client might go from me.

Can anyone here suggest me what course of action I must take now. Whether to sell the firm or keep on running like this with not much margin in audit work. I want to think on long term basis as I am only 35 now. My only interest is in Individual returns and Payroll work as CA sign is not required.

Thanks,

Answer now

09 January 2020 at 11:18

EPF

I have resigned from a MNC company in chennai after working for 12 years Plus.
I have got my EPF Settlment by applying online.

Similarly is there any online process for availing the pension scheme. When will I Get my fund available in the Pension Fund. Will i get any proof from EPF office for the pension scheme. Is there any online process.

Answer now

08 January 2020 at 11:01

Regarding Gratuity calculationsfds

Dear Sir/Madam,

I request you to please clear my query regarding gratuity calculation.
As per Payment of Gratuity Act of 1972, if employee having completed 5 and more years of service in a company then applicable for Gratuity
but my question is, in that period employee on sick leave i.e. approx 2 years then he is applocable for Gratuity?
please confirm my said said query.
your co-operation will be highly appreciated.

Rajnish

Answer now

07 January 2020 at 10:00

PROFESSION TAX ON STIPEND

Is profession tax under the Maharashtra Profession Tax act to be deducted from stipend paid by a company. Stipend amount is Rs 9000.

Answer now

×