23 March 2019 at 23:13

Cpe hours exemption

Dear Sir /Madam,

For how many year/years, a Freshly qualified CA is exempted from CPE hours.

Hayedar Shaikh

Answer now

23 March 2019 at 17:07

Costing

Before few days I have joined in aluminium foundry industry and I am new to the practical experiance i am facing so many difficulty in application of my theoritical knowledge. Please help me out. Now i am facing difficulty in calculation of Machine Hour rate. I dont know where to start and end. Please experts guide me. How to arrive it

Answer now

I have 45% of shares in Pvt ltd company. Is it possible to convert the shares into unsecured loan.

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 17:09

Fema

Hi
My client company based on Hyderabad invoiced his sales to customer with in india in INR, that customer is having financing arrangement with the Denmark foreign bank with the guarantee of our parent company based in denmark. now they want to release funds in USD that our bank is no accepting. is it allowed under FEMA.

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 15:38

Trademark registration

Can I get trademark registered as Postman INC ?
Plz revert back on urgent basis

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 08:49

Financial management question

Calculate Weighted Average Cost of Capital from the following using a) Book Value Method b) Market Value Method 1. Equity share capital Rs.3,50,000/- with cost of Equity @ 10% Market value is Rs.4,50,000/- 2. 8% Preference Shares of Rs.4,00,000/- and its Market value is Rs.4,50,000/- 3. 6% Debt of Rs.6,00,000 and its market value is Rs.5,60,000/- 4. Retained Earnings of Rs. 1,50,000/- which has no change in the market value. It cost is equal to that of cost of Equity

Please send answer for this question ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Answer now

Supplementary Trust Deed Format for including a new Trustee in the Existing Trust with out any change of objectives.

Answer now

I have to prepare a project on Audit of Outsourced Software Development for DISA. Does anybody has made any project on similar topic?

Answer now

19 March 2019 at 19:02

True copy on balancesheet and p&l

ICICI BANK DOES NOT ALLOW TRUE COPY OF BALANCESHEET AND P&L.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN THIS CASE AS WE ARE NOT AUTHENTICATING THE ENTIRE RECORDS OF CLIENT CAN WE SIGN WITHOUT WRITING TRUE COPY?

Answer now

Can i please a get a resolution to be passed by Board of Trustees to start/set up a Educational institution?

Answer now

×