22 October 2019 at 19:19

Dematerilisation of shares

I hold shares in physical form of Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals ltd. I have sent the certificates a number of times through my depositor i.e. SBICAP Security ltd, but each time returned with remarks Signature Differs. The certificates are being returned by SBICAP, without even sending to the RTA. The share certificate are defaced with their stamp and have refused to cancel it or issue me the NOC. My hard earned money is blocked and losing on dividends also. Please suggest me the recourse available. Regards, M.K., Chaudhary

Answer now

22 October 2019 at 13:54

REGISTRATION OF SOCIETIES

DEAR ALL,
ANY BODY PLEASE EXPLAIN ME HOW TO REGISTER NATIONAL LEVEL SOCIETY/ASSOCIATION IN INDIA.
PROVIDE ME ADDRESS OF THE REGISTRATION OFFICE

Answer now

22 October 2019 at 11:13

Need to purchase

I am looking buy a small firm or pltd company who engaged in realestat and habe IT RETIRNS for 5 years for sake of gettimg builders licence
Harish 8885161911

Answer now

21 October 2019 at 23:06

Singapore chartered accounting course

Hi

I need brief information about singapore chartered accountant course..Pls guide how indian ca/cma can apply for this course...

Answer now

21 October 2019 at 15:33

CFP CERTIFICATION

what is the scope of CFP Certification and what are suggested material to study the same?

Answer now

Can the experts provide me a project report format for starting a charitable educationsl institution?

Answer now

20 October 2019 at 18:30

Annual services renewal fee

Hello Sir,

Could you please let me know what journal entry to be passed for GPS Fleet Management software access annual service renewal fee

Answer now

18 October 2019 at 12:44

Need Loan

I want Working capital loan, which will be the best bank?

Answer now

17 October 2019 at 20:52

REGARDING BUSINESS

I Have planned to start a forex company(Money Exchange Business).

My doubt is that

1. Is there any amount to be paid to RBI as fee for getting licence.
2. Can i start a western Union or Money Gram
3. If suppose i start a western union or Money gram can i run the business without RBI Licence.

Thanks and regards

Answer now

Whether Private hospital eligible to register under MSME scheme of Government.
If yes what are the conditions
If no whether it can be converted into MSME.

Answer now

×