26 May 2019 at 20:32

Consolidated counts in excel

I want consolidated results in excel such as
Patient Disease1. Disease 2
Patient 1. Asthma cancer
Patient 2 cancer. -
For this like n number of patient and diseases
I want output in excel as
Asthma - 1
Cancer -2

Answer now

We have a subsidiary Company in India and our holding Company is in US. We provide technical support to the projects in US. we bill them on the basis of project wise cost plus margin basis.we want to sign a contract along with SOW.

Can anyone Share a Contract format related to this...

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Started LLP in Oct-18 in the FY 2018-19.
Purchased a commercial office which was given on rent.
Invested 3 Crore from own resources and remaining from Bank Term Loan for the commercial office.
Filing regular GST returns and now balance of electronic credit ledger is Rs.55000/-.

The another party is ready to take over this business then what is the procedure.
How to transfer Term Loan, Commercial Office, GST balance and other assets & liabilities to party?
Is it mandatory to do procedure of dissolation or winding-up of the LLP?
Which procedure is simple and need to follow for ROC?

Please guide

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 22:03

Man power supply

The proposed business is manpower supply to a Fish cutting (piece work) company(a foreign co. situated at SEZ, Karnataka).We plan to supply about 400 workers below Rs.12,000 salary per month per employee. I would like to know what are the legal & tax requirements.

Answer now

24 May 2019 at 10:45

Tds returns - education cess

Good Morning.
I am not able to file my Q4 returns as the salary details have to be filled , in which i find a difference in the eduction cess amount, i would like to know how toproceed further and how to pay the penalty for the education cess and once paid how should the details be entered in the Form 16.

Am using TDSMAN , kindly help me out, very urgent.

Thank You

Answer now

21 May 2019 at 12:27

Gfr 2017

Sir
Can Indian vendor submit quote in 2 currencies for example in INR and JapaneseYen FOR THE SAME ITEM? in a GTE tender mode.
If so can,what should be the correct decision as per GFR 2017and CVC guidelines 2019.
Soliciting your expert opinion on this
S.F.Francis
Mobile 8667382636
Email francisssf@yahoo.co.in

Answer now

21 May 2019 at 09:48

Minutes book format

Can any one provide me a minutes book format for delegation of power to managing trustee to take all action on behalf of trust.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 22:21

Form 3 llp

I here would like to inform that I wanted to windup my llo company and it has been found upon inspection that my earlier ca has not submitted form 3 along with agreement copy to roc office within 30 days and due to which I am unable to close my company as I need pay penalty pls suggest what action can be taken against the same

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 18:26

Minutes book

Sir/Mam,
I required a minutes book format for delegation of power to managing trustee in trust.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

20 May 2019 at 15:24

Trust deed

no of maximum of managing trustee in a trust

Answer now

×