18 August 2019 at 19:35

Certified auditor

R/sir,I am pass out of GDCA exam with first class in 2014. I am Practice in personal level. please guide me can i use the Certified Auditors Stamp & what is the scope in this profession.

18 August 2019 at 13:19

Comprehansion

Project on comprehension

17 August 2019 at 14:26

As-2 (valuation of inventories)

In following case please suggest me value of inventories:-

A dealer of Mobile as following items as on 31-03-2019

Item Name Quantity Cost Price per unit Market Price per unit
MI 1 100 90
Motorola 1 40 20

please guide value of inventories as on date.

17 August 2019 at 09:17

Accountant

Am working in an educational institute as cashier. now i wants to be an accountant.kindly help me to find proper way to learn accounts and taxation.

17 August 2019 at 04:04

Ifrs

Please provide notes for IFRS

15 August 2019 at 20:28

Balance sheet for cash credit accounts

How to prepare Balance sheet for Cash Credit Account for a period of 3 years projected

We have Shown Plenty and late fees ( GST) under Capital account. is this correct way or wrong. Please advise

14 August 2019 at 15:03

Capitalized accounting

PURCHASE OF RS.10,00,000/- AND TRANSPORTATION CHARGES 99000/- IN SEPARATE BILL BY TRANSPORTER WHICH AMOUNT IS CAPITALIZED

13 August 2019 at 16:48

Pf and esi

At what rate pf and insurance to becdeducted from salary please send the ruke

while accounting can purchases and sales should be shown at invoice value ? since client needs turnover and purchases at invoice value

if sales is shown at invoice value it contains taxable value + gst received from customers
but my doubt is in case of purchases shown at invoice value contains taxable value + gst paid (input credit)
what should be the treatment for input credit whether it has to be shown as asset or expenditure

if it is considered as asset what will be the respective credit ?
can any one clear my doubt regarding this

×