10 December 2019 at 15:43

GST TAX ADJUSTMENT ENTRY

Suppose,
Any person has two branch in Delhi but GSTIN no. is One for both branch.
But sale invoice prepared separately for both branch using GSTIN no. same and both have same office address.
and also purchase invoice raised on behalf of GSTIN no that is same for vendors also.
Now in This case how we have to make journal entry as GST sett of because books of accounts maintain separately in tally but Group of company also Created because balance sheet prepared only One for Both

Example
Branch A and Branch B having registered Address in delhi XYZ and GSTIN no also having same both.
but books of accounts maintain separately to know profit both location.
Balance sheet always prepared Singal.
in this case at the end of month GST sett of journal how to pass.
in both books of accounts.

Rahul Rana
rahulrana8348@gmail.com

10 December 2019 at 15:13

Stock maintains in Excel party wise stock

Please share me Daily stock maintenance party wise reports require with using of highly for formed formulas

10 December 2019 at 14:04

Money transfer

Online Money Transfer to friends and family abroad with ACEMoneyTransfer.Send money easily & securely with guaranteed exchange rates and low fees. Their customers know that the facilitation provided by ACE money is best and their rates are competitive from the services available normally in the market. Fortunately, they are serving in more than 90 countries globally.

Dear sir/madam please kindly guide me through your knowledge of accounts and my question is We paid the payment sister's company behalf of them to the party of rs.15000/- and 10000/- paid My company's purchase expenses to the party in one single payment by bank transaction process, so how can I claim this transaction if 15000 is considered as loan and advances head.

Please suggest me proper accounting entry for long term captital gain in company. for example building sold Rs. 90 and cost is 35 so what should be entry of capital gain in books of account of rs. 55.

08 December 2019 at 19:48

Income tax

Is there any way to file itr for ay 17-18??

07 December 2019 at 10:51

Negative cash balance correction

A I.t. small trader maintained accounting books(daybook and ledgers) and sale and purchase transactions upto date.a trader recent some business expenses entries passed.if some dates negative cash balance show in daybook.
How to correction of negative cash balance in daybook.

06 December 2019 at 10:06

Stock reduce from Busy

Please provide your kind suggest how to reduce item was stock from busy which was burnt due to fire.

05 December 2019 at 14:10

DIESEL ISSUED TO OUR VENDOR

HELLO,
I AM AN ACCOUNTANT IN A COMPANY AND IN OUR COMPANY WE PROVIDE EARTH SERVICES
WE ARE PROVIDING EXCAVATION AND REMOVAL OF SOIL SERVICEL TO OUR CLIENT
FOR THAT PURPOSE WE HAVE GIVEN WORK FOR EXCAVATION TO OUR SUBCONTRACTOR
AND IN WORK ORDER TO OUR SUBCONTRACTOR WE HAVE WRITTEN THAT DIESEL SHALL BE PROVIDED TO YOU FROM US AND SAME SHALL BE DEBITED TO ACCOUNT
WE DIESEL PURCHASE FROM PETROLEUM AND PROVIDE TO OUR SUBCONTRACTOR AS PER THEIR REQUIREMENT
NOW QUESTION IS THAT FOR ISSUE OF DIESEL WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENT SHALL BE ISSUED.

DEBIT NOTE OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT

04 December 2019 at 16:52

DEBIT NOTE ISSUE

Respected Sir,

I use Tally 7.2. I have to issue a debit note to my supplier on account of goods returned to the supplier. But the debit note should reflect address and GST Number of the supplier.

×