21 January 2019 at 18:45

Accounting treatement of fa entry

If a fixed assets has entered in my office on 20th march 2018, but i have not received the invoice till 31st March 2018, then what will be the accounting treatment on 31st march 2018 in my books?

Answer now

Dear sir,

In our factory recently we have installed fire hydrant system for that we have done civil works of rs 11lakh rs . so what will be the accounting head for civil work done
need your guidance

Answer now

21 January 2019 at 15:30

Questions

1) How to book Share capital money into books of my a/c of a Farmers producer company.

Total amount of Rs.700/ out of Rs.200/- is membership fees and 500/- as share capital.

And How to show authorized capital,paid up capital in the balance sheet and also how it shows in tally with ledger creation.

Substantial Gouda

Answer now

I am working in an institution of digital marketing they provide education loan to student. if we receive fees in full through loan how to take that entry which entry have to post

Answer now

Export Incentive received under MEIS Scheme should be disclosed as Operating Revenue or Other Income as per IND AS. (Reference IND AS 115 & IND AS 20)

Answer now

19 January 2019 at 11:58

Partnership firm

I have run a Partnership firm with my friend, Now we have decide sale a Partnership firm other 2 Partner, What Procedure followed in My Firm Accounts Preparation, Kindly inform me sir, Advance thanks to your response, My mail ID petchimani855@gmail.com

Answer now

17 January 2019 at 09:18

Administrative expense

Kindly reply what are the expenses that comes under "Administrative Expenses." Thanks

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 18:28

Adhoc

What is ADHOC credited in salary in 2016 and the same amount debited in 2017.

Answer now

While preparation of Consolidated Statements under AS-23 through Equity Method whether the profit/ (loss) from standalone Balance Sheet of Associate Company is to be considered for consolidation or the Profit / (Loss) of consolidated Balance Sheet of an Associate Company is to be considered in consolidation of Other Associate Company?

Answer now

16 January 2019 at 16:53

Financer make finance on cheque

A FINANCER HAVING LICENCE AND MADE FINANCE ON CHEQUE. WHENEVER AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED FROM DEBTORS, THE FINANCER WILL MAKE CHEQUE BOUNCE. HOW TO MAINTAIN THEIR BOOKS OF ACCOUNT AND WHAT PRECAUTION SHOULD I TAKE? WHICH RULE AND REGULATION I HAVE TO FOLLOW? WHICH DOCUMENT HAVE TO MAINTAIN? I AM FROM GUJRAT.

Answer now

×