We are suspended listed company in regional stock exchange and trying to delist.

The exchange require us to submit Annual Report and last four quarter results in listed company format, looking for CA who can help us.

Answer now

11 November 2019 at 12:22

How to get out of cash negative in tally

i sir please tell me how to come out of cash negative in tally problem

Answer now

09 November 2019 at 20:31

Accounts

What will be the Treatment of preliminary expenses of subsidiary company in Consolidation?

Answer now

Respected Members,

This side Ankit and handling the account for a society (registered in societies act).

Can anyone please provide the formats for change the registered address for a society in Delhi?

Answer now

09 November 2019 at 12:59

Journal entry

journal entry in firm books , when a director attach his fixed deposite in bank od a/c and bank credit money in firm bank a/c.

Answer now

09 November 2019 at 09:54

Entry for overcast sale

Please tell me the entry for...Sale book overcast by Rs.500/-

Answer now

Dear Professionals We are taking Annual Maintenance Contract for maintenance of computers and servers any materials damaged In amc period will be replaced in free of cost in this case how do we treat accounting entry in GST
how manage my stock in business basically want to know full accounting entry

Answer now

As per Indian Standard , Why will separate Accounting Entry of travel Exps & Hotel Accommadation ?

Any Govt Notification as per Indian Accounting Standard. Please Notification No. detail - If available

What is the Impact of separate entry in Tax Matter?

Answer now

06 November 2019 at 12:56

Applicability of Ind AS

If a company has reached networth of ₹ 250 crores for the first time in FY 2019-20, is IND AS applicable for FY 2019-20 ?

Answer now

05 November 2019 at 10:25

Cash credit problem

sir I have taken CASH CREDIT and my software doesn't allow me to write opening balance so how to pass the entry in accounts.

Answer now

×
ITC Webinar