22 March 2019 at 14:27

Balance sheet & p & l for 2019-20

I am a salary person & having a small garment shop as proprietor..
Please advice can prepare balance sheet only for shop accounts or include my salary & Market trading with combined.

Kushagra Pradhan

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 14:06

Dpt 3

Dear MembersIs DPT 3 EForm for outstanding loan released on MCA portal.

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 13:32

Audit repoert

Dear Expert

In a Audit report mention Fixed Assets are stated at historical cost less accumulated deprecation.
Sundry Debtors, Creditors, are subject to Confirmation
Closing stock has been valued at cost or NRV whichever is lower and retail method has been followed for valuation stock.
Please suggest what is this

Answer now

22 March 2019 at 11:51

Gst entry

We are doing the trading business of Moblile & Computer.
Please inform me the GST Input can be taken for the purchased of Car ( TATA SUMO).

At the time of purchased of Car ( Rs 972000 including GST of Rs 116640/-) , Car Seat cover separately purchased of 15000/- Including GST of Rs 2700/- .
What will be the Accounting Entry.....
Whether the GST input is a Revenue Exps or Current Asset.

Answer now

21 March 2019 at 20:53

Fundamentals of accounting

A,b and c had capitals of rs50000,rs 40000,rs30000 for carrying on business in partnership.the firm's reported profit for the year was rs 80000.as per provisions of the Indian partnership act,1932,find out the share of each partner in the above amount after taking into account that no interest has been provided on an advance by A of rs 20000,in addition to his capital contribution.

Plz give me the solution for above question...

Answer given in icai material is rs 26267 for partner B and C & rs 27466 for partner A

How to get this answer ?

Answer now

21 March 2019 at 20:22

Fund flow statement

Dear sir,

While Studying Fund Flow Statements of any Company

1. How to analyse whether Short term sources ( funds) are used for long term uses
Or Vice - Versa

Please explain

Answer now

Dear sir,

Increase in Working Capital means uses of funds

But , How does increase in Cash / Bank means uses of funds ??

Please explain ??

Thanks .

Answer now

21 March 2019 at 12:49

Vat entries

Helloo..
What are the entries for tally payable in tally?
Anyone can help me..

Answer now

20 March 2019 at 12:04

Net income

XYZ Ltd. has a revenue of Rs. 8,00,000 and it has provided for depreciation at 10% SLM method. It has cash expenses of R.2,00,000. The taxes are 50% p.a. show the net earning on accounting approach basis and cash flow basis

Answer now

20 March 2019 at 10:28

Lic maturity entry in tally 9

I've been investing in LIC but I'm not showing the same as investment. Now I've received the matured amount back. In case of investment, all are advising to Debit Bank A/c and Credit the investment account and difference amount with Capital Gain Account. But in my case, I've not kept the record of my LIC Premium payments. So I can't credit investment account. In that case, what should be the treatment? Please advise me soon. Thanks.

Answer now

×