21 July 2019 at 14:06

Inventory valuation

Can we adopt two methods of inventory valuation in single balance sheet if our stock is of different nature, where some stock can be valued at weighted average Cost but the other with either Specific Identification Method or FIFO ???? Please guide...

Answer now

20 July 2019 at 16:06

Tds

Dear sir , i really thanks for your concern and apologise to discontinuity with my account. Sir, we have purchased the Car on behalf of our Company name and getting scratch card with it.In scratch card we have winning the Air Condition.
So AC is winning price . And we consider as apart of other income in our books because the TDS Amount (Through issue a DD of TDS amt) for AC is paid by us to company who provide us the AC but in 26AS Tds actaully Deduct By the company who provide us the AC. Inshort TDS paid by us but deduct by that company who provide the winning price. So car is our fixed assets in our books & winning AC is other income for us. please tell us the journal entry for winning price and how we show the TDS entry on it in our books. Thanks & regards Asha HOW TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS IF I WANT SHARE FOR CLARIFICATION .

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/user_pm.asp

Answer now

20 July 2019 at 10:34

Account entry_pf

What is the entry of ,if any Employee left the company and how to pass the Entry of his PF.
i.e Employee Name -Naresh Patel and the

PF Calculation
Name Basic Salary Employee Part Employer Part Total
Naresh patel 12774 1533 1661 3194

Full and Final Payment done and entry also passed to accounts software.

Please suggest the entry with amount.

Answer now

18 July 2019 at 14:56

Purchase of apartment.

I.t. assess purchase of apartment debited to capital account or asset show the balance sheet is correct.

Answer now

18 July 2019 at 13:09

Machine part free replacement

My company had purchased a machine from China, due to non performance we complained to the machine manufacturer, he has sent replacement parts for the machine for free, we have paid import duty for the free replacement parts received, but we are in dilemma how to show this transaction in books ? how to account for replacement part and where to show import duty paid ?

Answer now

17 July 2019 at 17:49

Director remuneration

sir, accounting treatement of director remuneration in pvt. ltd co.

Answer now

17 July 2019 at 17:47

Depreciation

sir, how will be calculate depreciaton in proprietorship firm and pvt ltd co.

Answer now

17 July 2019 at 15:28

Accounting enties

Company name Sign Board (Foam Sheet) for Godown outside display, under which accounting head entry will come.
pls guide
Thank You in Advance.

Answer now

How to compute loss statement of stock by fire. if have any excel format, please enclose

Answer now

17 July 2019 at 10:50

Mobile phone

we have purchased one mobile for office purpose. Can we claim ITC and deprecation ?
Please advise

Answer now

×
CA Coaching