Other courses related to taxation

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 09 August 2011

can u suggest me any couse related to taxation other than ca. as i am already a pcc student.
please help me...

CS Bijoy (Expert)
10 August 2011

You can go for the LLB in taxation (Direct or Indirect)

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 August 2011

thanks a lot for the reply.. But is there any further help that u can provide me with about this course..
like total time required, best institute in delhi, and future scope of doing it..

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Expert)
10 August 2011

LLB can be do in any college approved by university

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Get CA Student App    |    x