01 February 2011

Hello Sir,
We are manufacturer of rcc cement pipes at hyd,we are selling our goods at 14.5% vat.Now the query is: ABC our old customer has bagged tender from govt.for rcc pipes, he approched us for supplying pipes & in return of VAT @ 14.5% would give us FORM 501B. What is do we show in form apvat200, how much vat should we charge him.. in invoice how to show tax rate? plz answer my query sir,, thanking you. Mahesh Tiwari-9392454427.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x