Company name change

15 April 2019
I am the Proprietor of Raja Hardwares for the past 15 years. Now I want to change my business name as Yuvaraja Hardwares as my Proprietary concern. In that case whether I have to collect all my Sundry debtors and to settle my Sundry creditors of Raja Hardwares or my new concern Yuvaraja Hardwares can taken over all sundry debtors, sundry creditors and closing stock of Raja Hardwares. Whether I have to close my GST Registtration of Raja Hardwares and obtain new GST Registration for Yuvaraja Hardwares. - KINDLY CLARIFY

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

CA Coaching
Get Companies Act App    |    x