CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can unrelated person buy winding up company

Can unrelated person (neither creditor nor any shareholder) buy a company for which court has passed winding up order but assets have not been sold yet.
Can that unrelated person file a scheme under section 232? or any other option is available to him, please suggest.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x