07 June 2020 at 00:48

Articleship registration

Sir I have registered for my articleship on 02/06/20 so will I be able to appear for my final exam in Nov22
Besides that the period of 2.5 years will not be completed till Nov 22
So will there be any problem?????

Kindly revert back..

Answer now

02 June 2020 at 12:29

CMA inter exam

I have planned to write CMA inter exam next month.
Which assessment year will be applicable for income tax paper

Answer now

27 May 2020 at 19:12

Registration

Sir I want to ask what is last date for registration of CA final new syllabus for November 2020

Answer now

From a legal standpoint can ICAI restrict a student from not pursuing more than one course or the act of taking permission from the institute to do a course?
Further what are the consequences of not disclosing whether additional courses have been done at the time of membership?

Answer now

24 May 2020 at 14:25

Article ship

How can i delete articleship details such as the principal name ...firm name and others on ssp portal if i have not filled up form 102 ...103 and not submitted such forms ...is it possible to delete this details ...as i want to change the date of commencement of articleship and join another firm

Answer now

23 May 2020 at 19:39

What happened to ICAI reforms?

What happened to ICAI exam reforms?

The high level committee has submitted its final report on 13-3-2020

Almost two month is over.No reply from ICAI.

Anyone has got updation regarding it?

Answer now

22 May 2020 at 16:46

Article registration

Dear sir,

I had commenced my Articleship w.e.f 24-06-2019 but due to some unavoidable circumstances I was not able to register within 30 days from the commnecmentt 9f my Articleship. Now, I paid condonation fees as per the guidelines provided by the ICAI and attested copies of Bank statement, Attendance report and work diary, but registration got rejected saying that deed was not executed within 30 days from commnecmnet.

Now I can not bring backdated deed.

So can you please provide other alternative if deed was not executed in 30 days from the date of commencement.

It is related to my one year span.

Please give me a suggestion regarding the above query.

Answer now

JOURNAL ENTRY PART 1

https://youtu.be/zfeCihJ2scw

Answer now

15 May 2020 at 18:06

PROCEDURE FOR REVALIDATING IPCC

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Please let me know the procedure for re-validating IPCC.

Answer now

I've filled the exam form and also send the pdf with photo and signature attached on 25th February 2020 but this is not yet showing on my exam dashboard. What should I do?

Answer now