28 May 2020 at 20:55

Input

dear sir, i reverse some input[wrong availed] in gstr-3b in may.2018 and later after 6 month i pay this input through drc-03 and this way my amount goes 2 times.in april 2020 i filed rfd-01 but rejected by officer.when i ask help desk for the same reply is you can not claim amount of may2018 and no provision in law to refund of drc-03.please advice me what is the time limit for availing input of gst wrongly reversed in gstr-3b.with thanks

Answer now

28 May 2020 at 19:52

Transaction for lockdown period

Any gst registered composite and regular scheme dealer trading a non essential commodities some purchases and sales transactions dealing for lockdown period.
Question:
Dealer sale and purchase turnover shown or nil shown in gst returns filed.

Answer now

28 May 2020 at 17:46

GST CESS REGARDING

I HAVE PURCHASED SOLID FUELS. IN THE BILL, SELLER HAD APPLIED GST CESS. NOW, WHAT TO DO OF GST CESS ? CAN I CLAIM REFUND OF GST CESS ? PLS EXPLAIN IN DETAIL. I AM NOT APPLYING GST CESS ON MY BILL (GST CESS NOT APPLICABLE FOR ME IN MY BILL).

Answer now

A registered person death in may 2020.
GST Returns pending from feb. to May. month (nill returns)

Please provide process for cancellation of GST Certificate and time limit.

Answer now

The promoter should pay GST @18% on reverse charge basis on all such inward supplies to the extent short of 80% of inward supplies from registered supplier except cement on which tax has to be paid at 28% (if purchased from unregistered persons).
My question is whether the said RCM would be discharged on yearly basis or it should be discharged on the receipt of Occupancy Certificate.
Kindly guide us and oblige.
Thanks & Regards.
Prem Chandra Thakur

Answer now

26 May 2020 at 22:03

Cancellation of registration

Registration if a taxpayer is cancelled.He has Rs.2 lakh under cgst in his e credit ledger.what would be the amount payable? Is this Rs.2 lakh or output tax on sale of closing stock whichever is higher?

Answer now

26 May 2020 at 17:29

Issuing of coupons to Affiliates

If I am an E-Commerce operator and pay commission to the website owners who refer people to my website. I charge them (let's assume) Rs. 999 as joining fees for affiliate marketing and provide them a coupon of Rs. 1000 in lieu of it which they can use to buy products on my E-Commerce platform?

Can somebody please guide me the GST implications on both the parties?

Answer now

26 May 2020 at 16:36

Renting of Fit out

Whether renting of Fit out is covered under Tangible Goods?
if yes than what is the rate of GST?
Also provide SAC/HSN Code?

Answer now

25 May 2020 at 22:06

Import of Goods under GST_Urgent

Dear Expert, please resolve my query:

Invoice value at the time of import from China was $5 per unit mentioned in invoice
Goods were cleared from the customs on the basis of this invoice and custom duty/gst was paid.
Later on the import invoice was revised and supplier provides discount of $2 per unit.

Query 1: Whether we can issue debit note to the China party?
Query 2: Whether the debit note will pass through any custom duty?
Query 3: Whether GST have to be charged on this debit note?

Answer now

25 May 2020 at 21:58

Import of Goods under GST_Urgent

Dear Experts, please provide a solution to my query.

A firm has imported goods from China and paid Custom Duty and GST at the time of clearance.

The bill send by the supplier was $5.00 per unit(Value = $5*Rs.75/$ = Rs 375 per unit)
But at the time of clearance , customs takes the assessable value at Rs. 500 per unit and then charges custom duty and 18% gst. So we paid IGST=500*18% = Rs. 90 (IGST input)

We sold the goods to our customers at Rs. 200 per unit @18% GST (IGST output) = Rs. 36. The rate of tax at the time of import & sale is same @18%

Due to the difference of assessable value under GST & customs, we are having extra input of Rs. (500-200)*18%=IGST Rs. 54.00.

We have sold 1 Lacs unit during the FY 2019-20, outstanding extra credit of IGST = Rs. 54 Lacs.

Query 1 : Whether there is any method by which refund of extra igst paid at the year end can be claimed as refund?

Query 2: Suppose we close down the trading of this product and continue with trading of other remaining products under the same gst registration.
Whether the accumulated IGST input of Rs. 54 Lacs can be used against liability of the other products sold?

Answer now