Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

16 March 2020 at 04:35

Income tax

Please refer ITR 6 for A.Y. 2019-20 net profit included income from interest In BP part we have shown interest income as income considered under other heads and accounted the same as income from other sources resulting BP has shown business loss and bank interest is shown under income from other sources. Cpc disallowed this business loss stating PL account not showing loss. How to file rectification under section 154 and how to explain this details while filing

10 March 2020 at 12:22

TDS

I am a staff of a financial company working in TDS department. We had a TDS demand for 4 Financial years. We paid some challans in different dates towards different Financial years. Now I am not able to trace out how much amount was paid towards each Financial years. Can any help to find out it from Income Tax website or Traces website

Dear sir,

Good evening

Today, we have done tds payment by online but we have shown the tds amount in surcharge column instead of tax column , How can i rectify the oltas challan sir, Can i rectify the tds challan in online sir or submit letter to assessing officer.

Please give your valuable reply sir,

06 March 2020 at 00:19

FAQ _ regarding GST

MR. X Register in Gujarat. MR. X develop platform to services provider & received (like Amazon). On that web portal supplier & receiver both are take registration for services receive & provide. Like. Technical services, consultancy services, manpower services, machine repairing services (web portal _only for service providers not for good supply)

Question:
1. Is that cover under E-commerce transaction or not???
1. If yes, Can MR. X required deducting TCS???
2. MR. X required taking TCS registration in every state???

How to my Transaction work:
1. Mr. Y register's office in Maharashtra. And his plant located in Rajasthan. He wants to required services of machine repairing. He goes to the Mr. X web portal and fill his requirement.
Now Mr. issue order to Mr.Z who register in Karnataka. Mr. Z Provide technician services of Mr.Y whose plant located in Rajasthan for machine repairing now my question is
1. How to do billing??? Is Mr.Z issue bill to Mr.X & than Mr.X issue bill to Mr.Y???
2. Which tax is applicable??? CGST+SGST or IGST??? As per section-12 _ POS
3 if any other services like consultancy services, training services, than how to work transition or which tax is applicable???
2. Mr. Y register's office in Maharashtra. He wants to arrange tanning for his employee in Gujarat. He goes to the Mr. X web portal and fill his requirement. Mr. x hire trainer for Mr. y’s employee. the trainer register in Gujarat now my question is

2. Which tax is applicable??? CGST+SGST or IGST??? As per section-12_POS

Kindly guide

I received medical reimbursement for medical expenditure incurred on my father for the treatment of Renal failure/Chronic Kidney Disease/ailment of Urinary System.

I submitted to my Drawing and Disbursing Office (DDO) to exempt the amount from perquisite for the following reasons

1. Treatment were done in empanelled hospitals of company
2. Both Hospitals were approved by Government(This is according to section 17(2)-Viii–ii-a of Income Tax Act -2020).
3. Reimbursement was done according to CGHS rates
4. Both Hospitals were approved by Govt for its Health welfare scheme (As prescribed in Circular 603 dt 06-06-1991 of Income Tax of India).
5. Treatment was done for Renal failure/Chronic Kidney Disease/ailment of Urinary System (disease covered in 3A(2) of Income Tax Act) and Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad is approved by Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Hyderabad (This is according to section 17(2)-Viii–ii-b of Income Tax Act -2020).
But my DDO denied my request and deducted TDS. How can I calim refund as my 80DDB is already full of 1lakh for other allowed medical expenditure.

26 February 2020 at 13:27

Ppf partial withdrawal

Assessee has partially withdrawn from his ppf account (issued in 2011) during the financial year.
Kindly advice on tax effect

Thanks in advance

25 February 2020 at 13:14

Tds on property sold by nri

My relative is a foreign citizen and has sold a residential property in pune for 69lacs to an in indian citizen in Jan 2020. But the agreement was done by power of attorney, and the buyer had wrongly deducted 1% tds. Now I came to know that he should have deducted as per NRI. Now what should be done. Please suggest.

22 February 2020 at 16:31

Consultant or Employee

Dear All

One of my friends has got an option to either join as software consultant or as employee of a foreign company to optimize tax benefit for my friend.

Wondering which is best option for him especially since his place of employment / service would be Pune .

22 February 2020 at 07:49

Form 16A

Sir, My deductor is not giving Form 16A from traces, whether there is option to download for Form16A by deductee i.e. by self

20 February 2020 at 18:43

GST

Dear Expert,

Exempted outward suppliers last date of filing GSTR-1

Can you please advise the penalty of filing after due date

Expert ?