CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


If individual is a salaried person having interest income, invest somewhere. But if he can not recover money, how to account?
he is maintaining balancesheet and want to remove that investment as he is never going to receive amount back

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x