CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amount received from son (abroad) to his mother

My son sends a certain amount every month to his mother for maintenance from the USA. Does she have to show the money under schedule EI or does she show it as her income from other sources or does she show interest received by investing the amount as her income from other sources?
what is the cap on this amount/year in India and the US ?
Does she have to keep a gift deed for these amounts?

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x