Adjustment against sales tax refund

I want a clarification from you people,that one of our refund is pending sales tax refund Maharastra, which was passed for the year 2000-01 under BST act . In the year 2013-14 our assessment has been done and an order passed for paying an amount of 5 lacs towards non production for Cform, as the customer is closed their buisness not given our C form.
I want a clarification from you can we avail the refund of 2000-01 to adjust our tax liability. The refund order was not cleared yet which was passed two year back. The reason was that the department misplaced our file, and they have not taking any action from thier side. We have given complaint several times to the department. But nothing happend from their side. Please advice us to recover the same. Or adjust the same in our liability.

×
CA Coaching