Address amned intimation to sales tax department


29 March 2011

Daer Sir,

We are registered in 11 states, we have amend address in one state,my query is that should i intimate to rest states for amend in address for the purpose of Form-F

Ashish Singhal

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x
Download GST App    |    x