Goods and Services Tax ("GST") came into force on 1st July 2017 as the new revolutionary indirect tax system, which has been the most ambitious indirect tax reform in decades. The framework of GST provides concurrent powers to the Union as well as the States to levy tax on supply of goods/services, which is one of biggest indirect tax reform in the country since independence. The implementation of GST is a game changer and will boost ease of doing business in India.
In continuation of our pursuit to provide real time knowledge platform to educate and train the industry on the GST Laws, we are happy to inform that the Indirect Taxes Committee of PHD Chamber is organising its First Knowledge Series of CY 2018 on Goods & Services Tax.
The Second workshop in the above series is being organised on "E-way bill & Filing of GSTR-3B under GST" on Friday, 16 February 2018 from 10:00 am - 04:00 pm at PHD House, New Delhi.
SCHEDULE OF REMAINING WORKSHOPS
• Analysis of and Advance Ruling Process - Analysis and Open Issues and provisions relating to Offences, Penalties, Appeals & Revision- Tuesday, 27 February 2018
• Return, GST Preparedness & Challenges for Industry & Government - Open House Session - Friday, 16 March 2018
• Composite, Mixed supply and Job Work Transaction under GST - Wednesday, 28 March 2018
• Valuation of Goods/Services - Basis/ Inclusions & Exclusions; Analysis of Valuation Rules with practical case studies - Friday, 13 April 2018
• Issues in Export & Import of Goods & Services vis-a-vis Foreign Trade Policy - Friday, 27 April 2018
• Assessment, Audit, Demand and Recovery under GST - Analysis and Open Issues - Friday, 11 May 2018
• Levy & Collection of GST- Intra/Inter State Supply of Goods/Services - Analysis and Open Issues - Thursday, 24 May 2018
• Availment & Utilization of Input Tax Credit under GST - Analysis & Open Issues - Friday, 8 June 2018
• Reverse Charge Mechanism under GST along with its implications on taxability and Input Tax Credit -Analysis and Open Issues - Friday, 22 June 2018
• GST Composition Scheme,: Key Features, Eligibility and Registration Process and related issues -Analysis and Open Issues - Friday, 29 June 2018
Note: Topics to be covered under various workshops under First Knowledge series may be changed as suitable for the benefit of Industry.
PARTICIPATION FEE FOR 12 WORKSHOPS:
(The delegate fee is inclusive of GST)
The payment may be made by online/cash/ cheque/ Demand Draft in favour of 'PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry' payable at Delhi.
The committee shall be holding these workshops every month from 10.00 a.m. to 04.30 p.m.
We trust you to find the same useful and these workshops will add immense value for your day to day execution of Indirect Tax assignments. Members are requested to consider availing the facility for registering for the entire workshop series.
FOR ICSI / CMA MEMBERS
Members of THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA and THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA will be awarded 4 credit hours for each workshop. Members of the Institute registering for the workshops are required to provide their Institute's Membership number for the same.
Your confirmation may reach us by email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Event from : 16 February 2018
Event to : 16 February 2018
Events Venue : PHD House, New Delhi
Attached File : PROGRAMME-13.doc downloaded 75 times
|Submitted By :