GST Certification Course 21st batch - July 2021 (Weekend Evening)
About this live course
Register Now click here
Advance GST Certification Course - Certificate from Ministry of MSME Govt of India
Timing and Duration:
GST Practitioner Certificate Course
Monday to Thursday 8 PM to 10 PM
40 + hours (Approx 1 month) : 19 sessions with 2 hours/session + Recorded for Real Estate and GSTR-3B
Reference E Notes, will be issued a week before the live class
New Feature - Added following for the first time in this batch
Content Coverage - Download the attached schedule for complete content coverage
Schedule Weekdays Batch
- Practical class on GSTR 3B and GSTR 1
- Sector wise Analysis on Real Estate
- Sector wise Analysis on Logistic including GTA
- Sector wise Analysis on Works Contract
Register for Weekend batch
- After attending the live class, it is mandatory to give the exam to obtain the certificate.
- Exam Date: Last Day of the class
- Exam Mode- Online Exam, MCQ Based,50 Multiple Choice Questions, Time Limit - 1 Hour
- Minimum Percentage to Obtain Certificate = 50% Mandate
- Result - Immediately after submission.
- When the certificate will be issued: Certificate from Ministry of MSME PPDC will be couriered after 15 days of the Online Examination.
CA Arun Chhajer , is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He is a GST Faculty with Ministry of MSME PPDC, Govt of India and also SGST Officer trainer with various states. He is having a You Tube Channel named CA Arun Chhajer (Swastika Educonsult P Ltd) for updates to tax professionals. He has authored one book "Handbook on Advance GST Practitioner" under the Ministry of MSME.
He has worked with various corporate including TCS, ICICI Bank, Parekh Group, DK India and Soma Isolux, etc and now started CA practice at Delhi since 2017. His major GST Training includes GST training at Indian Airforce, SGST Officers, Tax Bar Association, Management Institute, ICAI etc.
- The recorded session will be provided
- Validity of the Recorded Session: November 30,2021 with unlimited viewing whichever is earlier.