Transforming the Legal function for the future
It is a supreme knowledge-exchange platform which brings all General Counsels, Chief Legal Officers, Chief Counsels, Director-Legal, President-Legal and Regulatory, VPs-Legal, Head of Legal and Compliance, etc., together to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India’s legal framework and bring to the table the legal complications & risks that are arising in today’s businesses due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country for future business.
The "Future of Legal Summit 2018" showcases how technology, innovation, globalization and complex regulations has brought new opportunities and transformed the legal department of corporates.
Friday, 14th December 2018.
- Keynote Presentation: Managing Legal Compliance – A immense professional challenge for the future
- The shifting face of litigation in India
- Panel discussion: In-House Counsel vs External lawyers: The symbiotic relationship. What in-house lawyers really want from outside counsel
- Data breaching, cyber threats and privacy violations: How to avoid/minimize the risk
- Upcoming trends in Technology & Innovation in Legal Industry
- The evolving role of General Counsel
- Strategic Insight: How strategic planning is vital for corporate counsel and organization
- Strategic Insight: How to handle big data
- Panel discussion: Revolutionizing to deliver supreme value for minimum spend. How it is significant to optimize an in-house strategy
- How to manage contract effectively: Most wicked and tough to track among legal risks
- Keynote Presentation: Technologies to improve the effectiveness of Pesticides and Herbicides
- 8 KPIs every legal department should achieve to ensure services are delivered in a timely manner
- Outdated law and legal schools need to be restructured
Key themes to be addressed, but not limited to:
- How to effectively manage legal compliance and ensure safe and secure operation of business.
- To understand litigation processes and policies to minimize risk.
- How the upcoming trends in technology and innovation will shape and enhance the future of legal.
- The evolving role of General Counsel.
- How the legal department's strategic plans are the governing framework to guide organizational decision-making.
- Aditi Chopra, Director and Legal Counsel, Microsoft
- Gaurav Mediratta, Executive Vice President-General Counsel, Marico Group
- Atul Juvle, General Counsel, Compliance Officer & Company Secretary-India & South Asia, Schindler India Pvt Ltd.
- Dr. Sanjeev Gemawat, Executive Director & Group Company Secretary, Dalmia Bharat Group
- Kunal Shah, Vice President, General Counsel, Credit Suisse
- Dr. Akhil Prasad, Director, Country Counsel India and Company Secretary, Boeing India Services Private Limited
- And many more
To know more in details about the event, click here