Alternative Dispute Resolution has now become one of the premier methods of resolving disputes whether they arise in trade or commerce, business or family. It is intended to build both arbitration and mediation into the fabric of institutionalized dispute resolution methods.
In order to impart knowledge in the techniques & procedure of arbitration and mediation, ASSOCHAM International Council of Alternate Dispute Resolution (AICADR) in collaboration with Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) is organizing a two day Advance Training Course on Techniques & the Procedure of Arbitration & Mediation on 24 & 25 November 2017, at Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi.
The course will be useful particularly for legal and arbitration practioners, young professionals of law firms, legal and commercial managers of public & private sectors, chartered engineers, chartered accountants, shipping experts, law students and all others who are involved in the actual practice and procedure of arbitration & mediation. It will provide a solid foundation for participants to represent in arbitration and mediation as an Arbitrator/Mediator or Arbitration/Mediation consultant. Eligible for empanelment.
- To promote settlement of disputes through Arbitration/mediation process within the framework of social and economic needs.
- To understand facilities and services available for Arbitration/mediation proceedings.
- To bring awareness about Arbitration /mediation procedure among advocates, Legal & Corporate heads of Public & private sectors, company secretaries, chartered accountants, engineers, etc.
- Emerging trends in mediation.
- Drafting of Arbitration/mediation clauses
- Appointment of arbitrators & interim measures
- Arbitration Process
- Challenging & Enforcement of arbitration awards
- Arbitration as a profession
- Issues & Challenges - Arbitration as a dispute resolution mechanism
- Mock Arbitration Session
- Hon'ble Justice Shri M.K. Sharma, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Shri Suresh Chandra, Law Secretary, Ministry
of Law & Justice, Government of India
- Hon'ble Justice (Ms). Gita Mittal, Acting Chief
Justice, High Court of Delhi
- Shri Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian
Law Firms and Bar Association of India
- Shri Suman Jyoti Khaitan, Chairman, ASSOCHAM
National Council on Legal Affairs & Regulatory Reforms
- Shri Percival Billimoria, Senior Partner (Chair
- Litigation & Head - Delhi), Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Shri S. Ravi Shankar, Senior Partner,
Lawsenate, Arbitration Law Firm
- Shri Pranav Mago, Head (South Asia), Singapore
International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
- Shri Ganesh Chandru, Executive Partner, Lakshmikumaran
- Shri Tejas Karia, Partner, Shardul Amarchand
- Shri J.L.N. Murthy, Advocate , Hyderabad
- Shri Ganesh Chandra Kabi, Government Arbitrator
- Shri Ajay Thomas, Former Registrar & Director,
LCIA-India, New Delhi
- Shri Nishikant Deshpande, Mg. Partner, M/s. ADR Savvy, Arbitration Law Firm
- Shri Kamal Dave, Partner, M/s. ADR Savvy, Arbitration Law Firm
- Capt. J. S. Gill, Hon. Maritime & ADR Advisor
- Corporate Counsels, Professionals
- Business Development/Commercial/Contract Managers/ Engineers
- Managers of Corporate Houses
- Law Officers/Managers of Bank, FI', PSU's & Corporate
- Trainee Solicitors/ Law Students
- Quantity Surveyors, Shipping & Logistic Experts
- Builders, Insurance Advisors, Govt. Officers
- GENERAL: Rs. 10,000/- plus GST @18% i.e. Rs.11,800/- per delegate
- AICADR MEMBERS: Rs. 8,000/- plus GST @ 18% i.e. 9,440/- per delegate
- 10% discount for two or more participants from the same organization)
Brochure | Registration Form | Agenda