In the age of information and rapid communication needs, the technological innovation is one of the key drivers to overall economic development. Rapid innovation has offered advanced technological products and services which has facilitated in the creation of new markets. In the past decade, the technological revolution has catapulted the opportunities in the Information and Communication Technology industry 'High-Tech Markets'. HighTech Markets are often borderless, virtual and characterized by strong network effects. However, these markets present unique challenges relating to market regulation.
In view of the evolution of and key developments in the Competition Law over the past few years in India, ASSOCHAM is contemplating to organise, the 5th International Conference on “Competition Law & Tech Sector” on Friday, 19th January, 2018 at Hotel Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore.
Invited Eminent Speakers
• Sri T. B. Jayachandra, Hon'ble Minister, Department of Law, Government of Karnataka
Date: Friday, 19th January, 2018
Conference Time: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
Key Discussion Areas• Panel 1 - Dominance in the tech sector : how to curb abusive conduct without distorting innovation
• Panel 2 - Trade associations & cartel regulation : lessons for in-house compliance counsel
• Panel 3 - Vertical restraints : exclusivity, bundling and resale price maintenance; when do legitimate business practices become anti-competitive?
• Panel 4 - Artificial Intelligence, algorithms and robot cartels : questions for cartel enforcement in the 21st century?
Followed by Q&A in each panel
Who should Attend
• Lawyers & Legal Advisors
Registration Fees• One Delegate from Corporate: Rs. 3,000 + 18 % GST
• Two or more Delegates from Corporate: Rs. 2,500 + 18 % GST
• One Delegate from Others (Except Corporate): Rs. 5,000 + 18 % GST
• Two or more Delegate from Others (Except Corporate): Rs. 4,000 + 18 % GST
(Pre-registration is compulsory)
For more details, please contactAbhishek Saxena
M: +91-9971975142 +91-11-46550547
Event from : 19 January 2018
Event to : 19 January 2018
Events Venue : Hotel Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore, India
|Submitted By :