Whirlpool of India Limited
Required:- CA industrial trainee in Internal Audit Team for “Whirlpool of India Limited”
Academic Background:- Graduate
Professional Qualification:- Pursuing Chartered Accountancy and completed 2 years of Internship/ Articleship with a reputed CA firm. Candidate must be eligible for Industrial training.
- Assist in the execution of yearly audit plan. Should be able to think and share thought process confidently
- Assist/prepare audit programs for the assigned Audit projects. The audit program may include the assessment of internal control design, operating effectiveness and overall control environment effectiveness
- Participate in Whirlpool SOX404 testing, performing process write up, walkthroughs, testing and prepare testing sheets for effective review and documentation
- Assist team in performing electronic documentation of the audit/ SOX projects
- Provide support on other adhoc projects performed by Internal Audit on need basis
- Sound knowledge of internal audit standards and practices. Candidates having experience in internal audit of manufacturing companies will be preferred.
- Familiarity with IT tools, spreadsheets and data analytical tools. Exposure in SAP or any major ERP is preferable
- Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Ability of research on issues , areas via external sources.
19 June 2017
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurancr Company Limited ( Industrial Training )
NGA & C. ( Accounting )
Lukesh Sethi & Associates ( Income Tax )
Financial Firm ( Audit )
Goyal K & Co. ( Accounting )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?