|Home > Notification & Circulars > Shares & Stock|
Please Wait ..
- ( Others ) 06 December 2013 - Charges Levied by Banks for Sending SMS Alerts
- ( Custom ) 05 December 2013 - Rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currency with effect from December 06, 2013
- ( Others ) 05 December 2013 - Exchange-Traded Interest Rate Futures
- ( Others ) 05 December 2013 - Timely Issue of TDS Certificate to Customers
- ( Others ) 04 December 2013 - Union Budget - 2013-14 Interest Subvention Scheme
- ( Excise ) 25 November 2013 - Amendment of rule 8, 9 and 10 of the Central Excise Valuation (Determination of Price of Excisable Goods) Rules, 2000 -
- ( Service Tax ) 25 November 2013 - Clarifications Regarding the Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme (VCES)
- ( Excise ) 22 November 2013 - Amendment of rules 8, 9 and 10 of the Central Excise Valuation (Determination of Price of Excisable Goods) Rules, 2000
- ( Service Tax ) 22 November 2013 - Regarding lowering of the threshold for e-payment to rupees one lakh
- ( Excise ) 22 November 2013 - Central Excise (Second Amendment) Rules, 2013 for reduction of threshold limit for mandatory e-payment of Central Excise
Shares & Stock Notifications & CircularsDisplaying 1 - 10 of 254 in 26 pages
Compliance with the provisions of Equity Listing Agreement by listed companies – Monitoring by Stock Exchanges18 November 2013
CIR/CFD/POLICYCELL/13/2013 November 18, 2013 To All Recognised Stock Exchanges Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s), Sub: Compliance with the provisions of Equity Listing Agreement by listed companies – Monitoring by Stock Exchanges 1. The Equity Listing Agre ...
Guidelines for dealing with Conflict of Interest for investment/ trading by CRAs, Access Persons and other employees28 August 2013
CIR/MIRSD/6/2013 August 28, 2013 To All Credit Rating Agencies (CRAs) registered with SEBI Sub: Guidelines for dealing with Conflict of Interest for investment/ trading by CRAs, Access Persons and other employees 1. SEBI (Credit Rating Agenc ...
General Guidelines for dealing with Conflicts of Interest of Intermediaries, Recognised Stock Exchanges, Recognised Clearing Corporations, Depositories and their Associated Persons in Securities Marke27 August 2013
CIR/MIRSD/5/2013 August 27, 2013 To Registered Intermediaries Recognised Stock Exchanges Recognised Clearing Corporations Depositories Sir/ Madam, Sub: General Guidelines for dealing with Conflicts of Interest of Intermediaries, Recognised S ...
CIR/MRD/DP/ 22 /2013 July 08, 2013 To All Stock Exchanges. Dear Sir/Madam, Sub: Revised Position Limits for Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives 1. This is in partial modification of SEBI Circular No. SEBI/DNPD/Cir-38/2008 dated August 6, 200 ...
CIR/IMD/DF/5/2013 March 18, 2013 All Mutual Funds/Asset Management Companies (AMCs)/ Trustee Companies/Boards of Trustees of Mutual Funds/ Sir/ Madam, Sub: Product Labeling in Mutual Funds 1. In order to address the issue of mis-selling, a ...
Arbitration Mechanism through Stock Exchanges - Introduction of Automatic Process and Common Pool of arbitrators18 March 2013
CIR/MRD/ICC/ 8 /2013 March 18, 2013 All Stock Exchanges having nation-wide trading terminals Dear Madam/Sir, Sub: Arbitration Mechanism through Stock Exchanges - Introduction of Automatic Process and Common Pool of arbitrators. SEBI has rece ...
CIR/MIRSD/01 /2013 January 04, 2013 1. All Recognized Stock Exchanges 2. Stock Brokers through Recognized Stock Exchanges 3. Depository Participants through Depositories 4. Mutual funds 5. Association of Mutual Funds in India 6. Portfolio Manage ...
CIRCULAR CIR/IMD/DF/24/2012 November 19, 2012 All Mutual Funds/Asset Management Companies (AMCs)/ Trustee Companies/Boards of Trustees of Mutual Funds Sir/ Madam, Subject: Circular on Mutual Funds A. Amendments to SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regula ...
Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL ? Companies eligible for shifting from Trade for Trade Settlement (TFTS) to normal Rolling Settlement02 November 2012
CIR/MRD/DP/ 28 /2012 November 02, 2012 To, All Stock Exchanges Dear Sir / Madam, Sub: Establishment of Connectivity with both depositories NSDL and CDSL –Companies eligible for shifting from Trade for Trade Settlement (TFTS) to norma ...
CIR/MRD/DP/ 27 /2012 November 01, 2012 To, The Depositories, Dear Sir / Madam, Sub: Change of Name in the Beneficial Owner (BO) Account 1. In order to simplify the procedure of change of name in individual Beneficial Owner’s (BO) a ...
Browse by Category