|Home > Notification & Circulars > Corporate Law|
Please Wait ..
- ( Corporate Law ) 21 October 2014 - Draft Order of amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited with Financial Technologies (India) Limited under Section
- ( Excise ) 20 October 2014 - Regarding determination of place of removal
- ( Corporate Law ) 20 October 2014 - Form ADT-1 is available for filing w.e.f 20th Oct 2014
- ( Custom ) 20 October 2014 - Extend the time period for furnishing the utilization certificate from the jurisdictional AC/DC of Central Excise from 6
- ( Income Tax ) 17 October 2014 - CPC (TDS) follow up for Payment of "Tax Deducted" within stipulated time
- ( Custom ) 17 October 2014 - Regarding import of pesticides
- ( VAT ) 16 October 2014 - Objections related to cancellation of registration
- ( Students ) 15 October 2014 - Details of Roll Nos. and Exam Centres pertaining to PQC November, 2014 Examinations
- ( Corporate Law ) 15 October 2014 - Company Law Settlement Scheme (CLSS 2014) extended upto 15.112014
- ( Corporate Law ) 15 October 2014 - CLSS-2014 ‑ Clarification u/s 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013
Corporate Law Notifications & CircularsDisplaying 170 - 180 of 254 in 26 pages
Payment of Commission to Non-Whole Time Directors of the Company under Section 309(4)(b) of the Companies Act, 195604 March 2011
Payment of Commission to Non-Whole Time Directors of the Company under Section 309(4)(b) of the Companies Act, 1956General Circular No:4/2011Dated 04.03.2011 - ...
Notifications for Effecting Section 5,6,20,29, 30 & 31 of Competition Act [TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARYPART-II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRSNotificationNew Delhi, dated th ...
General Circular No.5/2011F.No.2/1/2011 CL.VGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate Affairs,Shastri Bhawan,5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing,Dr.Rajendra Prasad RoadNew Delhi.Dated : 04.03.2011 ToAll Regional Directors,All Registrars of Companies,Al ...
Clarification in respect of Circular No. 2/2011 dated 8th February, 2011 regarding direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 195621 February 2011
General Circular No:3/2011 - dated 21.02.2011 - Clarification in respect of Circular No. 2/2011 dated 8th February, 2011 regarding direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 1956 ...
Amendments in Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms, 1956G.S.R. 78(E)- dated 10.02.2011
Direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 1956General Circular No: 2 /2011No: 5/12/2007-CL-IIIGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate Affairs 5th floor, `A' Wing, Shastri Bhavan, Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110 001. Dated: 8th February, ...
General Exemption under Section 211Government of IndiaMinistry of Corporate AffairsPress Note No.5/2011 dated 8.2.2011Section 211 of the Companies Act, 1956 requires that the balance sheet and profit and loss account of a company shall be in the for ...
GSR 70(E) 08-02-2011 - Amendments in Schedule XIII to the Companies Act 1956 ...
Exemption under Section 211 of Companies Act 1956 [TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II,SECTION 3, SUB SECTION (ii) of dated the 8th February, 2011]Government of IndiaMinistry of Corporate AffairsNOTIFICATIONNew Delhi; the ...
Managerial Remuneration in unlisted companies having no profits/inadequate profitsGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate AffairsPress Note No. 4/2011 dated 8.2.2011 Companies are divided into private limited and public limited companies. Public li ...