|Home > Notification & Circulars > Corporate Law|
Please Wait ..
- ( Others ) 30 October 2014 - Gold Loan – Bullet Repayment - UCBs
- ( Others ) 29 October 2014 - ICSI - Corrigendum-List of Members /List of Voters
- ( Others ) 28 October 2014 - Notice inviting application for Empanelment of Internal Auditors for conducting physical verification of stores and spar
- ( VAT ) 27 October 2014 - Link of restoration of Registration shall be available with the Assistant Commissioner/AVATO of Zone
- ( Others ) 27 October 2014 - Grant of Post Matric Scholarship/ Financial Assistance by several Govt. bodies
- ( Students ) 27 October 2014 - Uploading of Certified Copy(ies) of Answer Book(s) June - 2014 Examinations
- ( Corporate Law ) 25 October 2014 - In light of peak filing period, View Public Documents (VPD) service would be disabled between : 27th Oct 2014 - 31st Oct
- ( Corporate Law ) 24 October 2014 - Amendment in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013
- ( Others ) 24 October 2014 - Exposre Draft Guidance Note on Internal Audit of Plantation Industry.
- ( VAT ) 22 October 2014 - Filing of online return for 2nd quarter of 2014-15- extension of period thereof
Corporate Law Notifications & CircularsDisplaying 170 - 180 of 257 in 26 pages
G.S.R. - dated 17.03.2011 - Delegation of powers and functions to Regional Directors on selective provisions ...
Payment of MCA fees –electronic mode-regarding No. HQ/9/2002-ComputerizationGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate Affairs5th Floor, A Wing, Shastri BhavanDr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110001Dated 9th March, 2011CIRCULAR Sub: Payment of MCA fees ...
Process of incorporation of Companies (Form-1) and establishment of principal place of business in India by Foreign Companies (Form-44) – Procedure simplified08 March 2011
Process of incorporation of Companies (Form-1) and establishment of principal place of business in India by Foreign Companies (Form-44) – Procedure simplified General Circular No. 6/2011 F.No. 17/56/2011-CL-V Government of IndiaMinistry of Cor ...
Notifications for Effecting Section 5,6,20,29, 30 & 31 of Competition Act [TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARYPART-II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRSNotificationNew Delhi, dated th ...
Payment of Commission to Non-Whole Time Directors of the Company under Section 309(4)(b) of the Companies Act, 195604 March 2011
Payment of Commission to Non-Whole Time Directors of the Company under Section 309(4)(b) of the Companies Act, 1956General Circular No:4/2011Dated 04.03.2011 - ...
General Circular No.5/2011F.No.2/1/2011 CL.VGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate Affairs,Shastri Bhawan,5th Floor, ‘A’ Wing,Dr.Rajendra Prasad RoadNew Delhi.Dated : 04.03.2011 ToAll Regional Directors,All Registrars of Companies,Al ...
Clarification in respect of Circular No. 2/2011 dated 8th February, 2011 regarding direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 195621 February 2011
General Circular No:3/2011 - dated 21.02.2011 - Clarification in respect of Circular No. 2/2011 dated 8th February, 2011 regarding direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 1956 ...
Amendments in Companies (Central Government's) General Rules and Forms, 1956G.S.R. 78(E)- dated 10.02.2011
Direction under Section 212(8) of the Companies Act, 1956General Circular No: 2 /2011No: 5/12/2007-CL-IIIGovernment of IndiaMinistry of Corporate Affairs 5th floor, `A' Wing, Shastri Bhavan, Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110 001. Dated: 8th February, ...
General Exemption under Section 211Government of IndiaMinistry of Corporate AffairsPress Note No.5/2011 dated 8.2.2011Section 211 of the Companies Act, 1956 requires that the balance sheet and profit and loss account of a company shall be in the for ...