|Home > Notification & Circulars > Income Tax|
Please Wait ..
- ( Custom ) 14 May 2013 - Classification of the machines commercially referred to as “Tablet Computers” –regarding
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Regarding The Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme-clarifications
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme,2013
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme - Implementation
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Clean Note Policy
- ( Corporate Law ) 10 May 2013 - Applicability of Regulation 17(6) in processing the work items
- ( Others ) 09 May 2013 - Structured Mechanism for monitoring the credit growth to the MSE sector
- ( Service Tax ) 08 May 2013 - Seeks to amend the N/No.26/2012- -Confusion in construction service settled
- ( Others ) 07 May 2013 - Delay in re-presentation of technical return cheques and levy of charges for such returns
- ( Custom ) 02 May 2013 - Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
Income Tax Notifications & CircularsDisplaying 20 - 30 of 361 in 37 pages
Opening of special return receipt counters on 29th and 30th September, 2012 CBDT has decided that the Income-tax Offices all over India shall make special arrangements by opening receipt counters on 29th and 30th September, 2012 for the convenienc ...
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES NOTIFICATION INCOME-TAX New Delhi, the 17th September 2012 S.O. 2187(E):- In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (v) of the Explanation to section ...
Income-tax (10th Amendment) Rules, 2012 TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)] GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE [CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES] Notification Ne ...
Double Taxation Agreement - Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance on Tax Matters with OECD member29 August 2012
Section 90 of the Income-Tax Act, 1961 - Double Taxation Agreement - Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance on Tax Matters with OECD member countries NOTIFICATION NO. 35/2012 [F. NO. 500/154/2009-FTD-I] DATED 29-8-2012 W ...
Section 144C of the Income-Tax Act, 1961 - Dispute Resolution Panel - Reference to - Reconstitution of DRP at Mumbai - 128 August 2012
ORDER NO. 8/FT&TR/2012 [F.NO. 500/15/2011-FT&TR-I] DATED 28-8-2012 In partial modification of order No. 6/FT&TR/2012, and in exercise of powers conferred under section 144C of the Income-tax Act, 1961, the Board hereby constitutes ...
Corrigendum to order no. 6/ft&tr/2012, dated 10-7-2012 and order no. 7/ft&tr/2012, dated 31-7-2012 Constituting DRPS and Alternate DRP at various places28 August 2012
Dispute Resolution Panel - Reference to - Corrigendum to order no. 6/ft&tr/2012, dated 10-7-2012 and order no. 7/ft&tr/2012, dated 31-7-2012 Constituting DRPS and Alternate DRP at various places ORDER [F.NO. 500/15/2011-FT&TR-I] DA ...
Income-Tax (Dispute Resolution Panel)(First Amendment) Rules, 2012 - Amendment in Rule 3 NOTIFICATION NO. 33/2012 [F.NO.133/13/2012-SO(TPL)]/SO 1967(E) DATED 24-8-2012 In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (14) of section 144C o ...
Section 10(22B) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 – Exemptions - News Agency – Notified News Agency NOTIFICATION NO. 23/2012 [F.NO. 165/02/2010-ITA.I] DATED 15-6-2012 In exercise of the powers conferred by the clause (22B) of section ...
Notified Foreign oil Company selling crude oil in India -Exemption under Section 10(48) NOTIFICATION NO. 22/2012 [F.NO. 142/14/2012-SO (TPL)] DATED 14-6-2012 In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (48) of section 10 read with section ...
Supplementary Memorandum Explaining the Official Amendments moved in the Finance Bill, 2012 as reflected in the Finance Act, 201212 June 2012
CIRCULAR NO. 3/2012, DATED 12-6-2012 FINANCE ACT, 2012 - PROVISIONS RELATING TO DIRECT TAXES The Finance Bill, 2012 was introduced in Parliament on 16-3-2012. Certain official amendments have been carried out during the passage of the Bill in Pa ...
Browse by Category