|Home > Notifications|
Please Wait ..
- ( Custom ) 14 May 2013 - Classification of the machines commercially referred to as “Tablet Computers” –regarding
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Regarding The Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme-clarifications
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme,2013
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Clean Note Policy
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme - Implementation
- ( Corporate Law ) 10 May 2013 - Applicability of Regulation 17(6) in processing the work items
- ( Others ) 09 May 2013 - Structured Mechanism for monitoring the credit growth to the MSE sector
- ( Service Tax ) 08 May 2013 - Seeks to amend the N/No.26/2012- -Confusion in construction service settled
- ( Others ) 07 May 2013 - Delay in re-presentation of technical return cheques and levy of charges for such returns
- ( Custom ) 02 May 2013 - Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
Notification & CircularsDisplaying 2970 - 2980 of 3210 in 321 pages
Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of Any Foreign Security) (Amendment) Regulations, 2007
Foreign Exchange Management (Transfer or Issue of Any Foreign Security) (Amendment) Regulations, 2007NOTIFICATION NO. G.S.R. 13(E), DATED 9-10-2007 In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (a) of sub-section (3) of section 6 and sub-section (2) ...
Compulsory scrutiny of returns involving refund of Rs. 5 lakhs or above - problem in selection INSTRUCTION NO. 1/2008, DATED 9-1-2008
Compulsory scrutiny of returns involving refund of Rs. 5 lakhs or above - problem in selectionINSTRUCTION NO. 1/2008, DATED 9-1-2008 Kindly refer to above.2. Your attention is drawn to the guidelines for selection of cases under scrutiny for the F. Y ...
CIRCULAR NO. SEBI/DNPD/CIR-35/2007,DATED 15-1-2008The SEBI appointedDerivatives Market Review Committee (DMRC), headed by Professor M. RammohanRao, recommended the introduction of Volatility Index and Futures and Optionson this Index. Accordingly, it ...
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY,PART –II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCE Department of Revenue(CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES)NotificationNew Delhi, the 8th January, 2008.INCOME-TAXS.O.50(E) ...
Section 10(15)(vii) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 - Exemptions - Interest on bonds issued by local authorities - Notified bonds NOTIFICATION NO. 6/2008, DATED 14-1-2008 In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-clause (vii) of clause (15) of section 1 ...
CIRCULAR NO. 1/2008, DATED 10-1-2008Representations have been received from various quarters regarding applicability of the provisions of Section 194-I to cooling charges paid by the various customers to the owners of cold storages. It has been rep ...
Section 86(1A) of Finance Act, 1994 –Amendment in Notification No. 18/2007 – Service Tax, Dated 12-5-2007 NOTIFICATION NO. 46/2008 - SERVICE TAX, DATED 18-1-2008 In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1A) of section 86 of Finance Act, 19 ...
INCOME FROM CW GAMES IS THE SPECIFIED INCOME NOTIFICATION NO. 7/2008, DATED 15-1-2008In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (39) of section 10 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Government hereby notifies,(a) t ...
GOI Notification –Sale (Reissue) of 6.57 % Government Stock’11 GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCE(Department of Economic Affairs)(Budget Division)New Delhi, January 18, 2008NOTIFICATIONAuction for Sale (Re-issue) of ’6.57 per cent Government Stoc ...
Income-tax (Second Amendment) Rules, 2008 – Amendment in rule 40C; insertion of rule 40D NOTIFICATION NO. 11/2008, DATED 18-1-2008 In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 read with Explanation (i) to clause (ba) of sub-section (1) of secti ...
Browse by Category