|Home > Notifications|
Please Wait ..
- ( Custom ) 14 May 2013 - Classification of the machines commercially referred to as “Tablet Computers” –regarding
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Regarding The Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme-clarifications
- ( Service Tax ) 13 May 2013 - Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme,2013
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme - Implementation
- ( Others ) 10 May 2013 - Clean Note Policy
- ( Corporate Law ) 10 May 2013 - Applicability of Regulation 17(6) in processing the work items
- ( Others ) 09 May 2013 - Structured Mechanism for monitoring the credit growth to the MSE sector
- ( Service Tax ) 08 May 2013 - Seeks to amend the N/No.26/2012- -Confusion in construction service settled
- ( Others ) 07 May 2013 - Delay in re-presentation of technical return cheques and levy of charges for such returns
- ( Custom ) 02 May 2013 - Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
Notification & CircularsDisplaying 2890 - 2900 of 3210 in 321 pages
TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART-II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii) OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRA-ORDINARY DATED THE 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2007 ___________________________________________________________ 3, ASVINA, 1929 (SAKA) GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANC ...
TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART-II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (ii) OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRA-ORDINARY DATED THE 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2007 ____________________________________________________ 3, ASVINA, 1929 (SAKA) GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCE DEPA ...
Liberalised Remittance Scheme for Resident Individuals- Enhancement of limit from USD 100,000 to USD 200,000
Liberalised Remittance Scheme for Resident Individuals- Enhancement of limit from USD 100,000 to USD 200,000A. P. (DIR SERIES) CIRCULAR NO. 9, DATED 26-9-2007Attention of Authorised Dealer Category - I (AD Category - I) banks is invited to A. P. (DIR ...
Prepayment of External Commercial BorrowingsA. P. (DIR SERIES) CIRCULAR NO. 10, DATED 26-9-2007Attention of Authorised Dealers Category - I (AD Category – I) banks is invited to the A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 44 dated April 30, 2007 relating to p ...
Overseas Direct Investment- LiberalisationA. P. (DIR SERIES) CIRCULAR NO. 11, DATED 26-9-2007Attention of Authorised Dealer Category - I (AD Category - I) banks is invited to Notification No.FEMA120/RB-2004 dated July 7, 2004, [Foreign Exchange Manag ...
Overseas Investment by Mutual Funds – LiberalisationA. P. (DIR SERIES) CIRCULAR NO. 12, DATED 26-9-2007Attention of Authorised Dealer Category - I (AD Category - I) banks is invited to Regulation 6C and Regulation 26 of Notification No.FEMA120/RB-200 ...
Overseas Investments by Mutual FundsCIRCULAR NO. SEBI/IMD/CIR NO. 7/104753/07, DATED 26-9-2007Attention is drawn to the budget speech by the Finance Minister for the Financial Year 2007-08 regarding overseas investments by mutual funds. In order to f ...
Intellectual Property Appellate Board (Salaries and allowances payable to, and other terms and conditions of service of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and members) Amendment Rules, 2007NOTIFICATION NO. G.S.R. 623(E), DATED 24-9-2007Whereas, certain draft ru ...
Order of the Company Law Board under Section 141 of the Companies Act, 1956 regarding extension of time for filing documents by companies and levy of additional feeGENERAL CIRCULAR NO: 13 /2007, DATED 27-9-2007Section 125 of the Companies Act, 1956 p ...
DGFT allows EoU/STP/BTP units to subcontract part of production abroad and send intermediate goods without permission;
NOTIFICATION NO31 (RE-2007)/2004-2009., Dated: October 4, 2007In exercise of powers conferred by Section 5 of the Foreign Trade (Development & Regulation) Act, 1992 read with paragraph 1.3 of the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), 2004-2009, as amended, ...
Browse by Category