Member Strength 16,11,334 and growing..
Kindly explain in detail the returns to be filed (Monthly/Annually)& the form to be used & documents which needs to be attached with the forms while filing with the VAT authorities in karnataka.
Secondly what is the criteria for getting registered under VAT ?
Thirdly the procedure for obtaining VAT Registration?
Please help .
Procedure for VAT Application .
Go to the CTO with Form A
DD of Rs. 500/- In Tamilnadu case
Provide the documents like PAN Card , bank statement, Rental agreement, Power of Attorney, 2 dealer should give a letter saying that they know u.
1. Monthly return in Form VAT-100 to be filed in case of VAT scheme and VAT-120 if opted for Composition Scheme.
2. If the turnover for the year is more than Rs.2.00 lakhs, the person is required to get registered.
3. Form VAT-1 alongwith Form-A along with proof of address, identity, lease agreement and sufficient Cash to fulfill the requirements.
Total thanks : 1 times
Kindly let me know the due date for filing the monthly return & making the payment,
Do we have to enclose any other document along with monthly return ?
is there any option of making VAT payment quarterly ?
1. 20th of the Following month
2. No document is required to be submitted except cheque for the payment.
3. The option to file quarterly returns along with tax payment is available for small dealers under the Composition scheme.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.
Alternatively, you can log in using: