Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Articleship >

Urgent...form 112...application to council for condonation of delay

Pages : 1

CA & CS

[ Scorecard : 161]
Posted On 27 May 2011 at 15:39 Report Abuse

Dear all,

I have completed my CA as well as CS. On applying for membership as a CA, I received a query relating to not getting permission for CS course under regulation 65. 

I had already filed it, but m not able to find the letter of permission since i live out of town...

So I need to re-send the form 112, with a letter applying council to condone the delay in filing form 112.

Plz someone help.

Plz someone urgently provide me with a format of application for condonation of delay in case of breach of regulation no.65 & 78 (for non-submission of form 112).

If there is any other way please suggest..

Plz help..

Regards..

Thanx in advance

Online classes for CA CS CMA

* Krishna *
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 6119]
Posted On 27 May 2011 at 18:23

I think there will be no format for the condonation. Just write a request letter mentioning the condonation for the purpose for which it was delayed and attach the requisite fee by calculating the number of days delayed. I didnt found any form for the delay in official website.

Siddharth
Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!

[ Scorecard : 657]
Posted On 28 May 2011 at 21:36

Form 112 has to be sent when one is doing articleship. If  you did not take due permission back then, then they will delay your membership.

If you did, then I wonder why they sent you that mail. Try re-sending the copy of the form, if you have any. Or, write a letter mentioned that you did..

For condonation of delay, you have just write an application, not sure if you are supposed to send form 112 now.

You can seek prompt response for your issue at e-sahayata:

http://www.icai.org/help/

Aditi Maheshwari
Article

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 07 June 2012 at 18:38

Plz rply fast

In whose favour DD for the requisite fees should be made for delay in filling Form 112.

Aashish Sachdeva

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 29 May 2013 at 16:36

Sir, my aticleship is started in 1/08/2011 & and i take admission in cs course 31/08/2011. then i had not submitt the form 112 . and after 1.5 year i submitt the form 112. so institute demanding condonation letter. so what will i do.

* Krishna *
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 6119]
Posted On 03 June 2013 at 08:46

Write a letter to the ICAI mentioning the reasons for delay alongwith requisite delay fees so as to avoid future problems.

Member (Account Deleted)
Law

[ Scorecard : 1017]
Posted On 03 June 2013 at 09:08

Condonation of Delay in Non Submission of Various Form within Specified Time

The delay in filling various forms can be condoned in the following manner.
Registration of Articles / Audit Service :-(Regulations 46 & 69)
Supplementary articles: -(Regulation 58)
The members are required to submit the following documents along with a requestn for condonation of delay stating therefor together with levy fee:
a. Attendance Record of the articled / audit clerk.
b. Original Deed of articles / audit executed on a Non Judicial Stamp Paper / Special Adhesive stamp affixed on the Deed.
c. Certified copy of work diary of the articled / audit clerk.
d. Stipend details with evidence in the form Bank Pass Book.
Permission to engage in other occupation / other course of studies
Form 112 duly filled in and signed by the Principal, articled / audit clerk and the concerned authority along-with a request for codonation of delay stating reasons therefor together with levy fee. While submitting Form 112 in case of engagement in other occupation the documents mentioned in the respective chapter may also be submitted.
Completion of articles / Audit service
Members are required to submit Form 108 / 114 / 105 along with a request for condonation of delay stating reasons therefor together with levy fee.
Schedule of Levy Fee
Delay Corresponding fees to be paid
30 days beyond specified period Rs. 100
31 - 180 days beyond specified period Rs. 300
After 181 days beyond the specified period Rs. 1,000

saipriya

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 11 November 2013 at 15:23

Plz rply fast In whose favour DD for the requisite fees should be made for delay in filling Form 112.

Arunasri maddula
Articled Assistant

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 11 November 2013 at 15:57

@ saipriya

The Secretary ICAI, payable at Chennai.

Total thanks : 1 times

There are 8 Replies to this message

Related Files