I have follwoing questions:
1) Once I get the Physical shares via Share Transfer Form, Can I than do an off market transaction to unrelated party and transfer my shares of public limited company to the new person?
2) If I transfer my shares (as (1)) above for a price, would it be legal to sell shares offline for a price that is above or below the price on exchanges without going through broker?
3) Which regulatory bodies do I need to update (if any) for such off market transactions that I enter into for a financial gain?
4) What restriction applies for secondary market trading if I want to invest in PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES (Not publicly listed or not public limited with RoC) which are backed by PRIVATE VENTURE FUNDS?
5) Do I have to check if the facilitator e.g., Mumbai Angels or similar forum who facilitates such transactions (as (4)) is registered as a broker or not with SEBI?
Kindly answer my doubts. Answer even if you know any one of the question answer.