Serious issuee

chintan suryavanshi (student) (25 Points)

29 June 2014  

Please help me.I am about to write this letter to institute.I need your suggestions.

Respected Sir,
        This is very serious issuee regarding my transfer.The case is as follows:-
  I was working with the CA firm as an artcle assistant.I have worked for the period from 10/10/2014 to 15/05/2014(less than a year).I want to take transfer from that firm because of my personal reasons.The written application was provided to the principal at the month end of April though the idea about it was given a bit earlier.
The principal is denying to to give me transfer with my full attendence till the month of May,instead of that he is marking me present only uptill the period of 31/12/2013.And over and above that I am asked to refund the stipend paid to me from Jan 14 to April 14(since the stipend for the 15 days of may was not provided) with the excess of Rs.250
paid to me as per Institute norms i.e. Rs.750.The reason for this said by pricipal is that he wants to set an example for the disciplinary action he has taken in the case of an articleship transfer.Obviously this conditions made by my principal was not agreeable to me as by accepting it I may loose my CA Final attempt
which is currently due for May 16.
  To have a retalk regarding the same issuee I went with my mother to my pricipal.But nothing worked,intead the issue got more worsened.My principal was not in the mood to agree for granting me the transfer till the time I have worked even after fulfilling his demand of payment saying that his resources and time was wasted on teaching me explaining my mistakes.To have a proof for the fact that I attended the work till 15/05/2014 I was taking a video recording
of the discussion which was taking place on that day without the acknowledgement of my mother as well as pricipal.The discussion soon took a different route and there were non abusive but the hot exchange of words between me and my principal.And in the mode of anger I said to my principal that I have taken a video
recording and will see you later.Till the date I have never blackmailed my pricipal with respect to the video nor I have circulated that video elsewhere.
  My parents are not allowing me to approach Instiute directly as they fear that my principal being an CA is more powerful than me and can destroy my carrier to whatever extent he can.So my Dad is trying to solve this issuee at his level.After meeting my principal and applozing to him, we asked him for sorting out of the isuee mutually but he has demanded the following things:-
1)Affidavit which says that what ever i did on the day when we meet with my mother was a crime and I accept the same.He is also asking the appology of my mother in it  as she didnt stopped me from taking the video even though she wasn't aware of what I was upto.
2)The celphone wih the orignal bill by which the video was taken to be surrendered to him.
3)The same refund amount which was asked earlier to me to be paid to him.
4)As because of all this issues taking place I failed to settle my petty cash account which is having a balance of about Rs.100-Rs.150 should be setteled or he may consider it as the fraud.
   Eventhough I am ready to fufill all the conditions except the first one(as it is harmful for my future),my pricipal isn't assuring regarding the attendence he is going to provide in the tranfer form.I do request the Institute to guide me in the following matter as what further steps should be taken by me.
Currently me and my whole family is disturbed because of this issuee.I have been sitting at home since 15/05/2014 till date.I request Institute to look in to this matter as soon as possible and help me to save my carrier as a aspiring CA.