Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Revalidation of registration - ipc course

Pages : 1

Accountant

[ Scorecard : 27]
Posted On 31 August 2013 at 12:49 Report Abuse

My name is Nisha Parmar, my Registration No. is WRO0285310. I had registered for PCC Course in Oct 2007. I had completed my articleship in March 2011 and appear PCC for the first time in May 2012. I had cleared Group I and got exemption in Taxation of Group II. I had paid the fees for Nov 2012 exam but not given the exam. I want to appear for May 2013 exam, I had gone to the institute where i had told that PCC course is closed and you have to convert yourself to IPC Course and told me to fill Revalidation Form and submit it alongwith Examination Form of May 2013. I had filled my revalidation form for converting from PCC to IPC on 22.02.2013 (copy attached).  I had received my half ticket for May 2013 exam under IPC - Unit 8 scheme. Appear for the exam. I had cleared in May 2013 exam and applied for Final Course on 22.08.2013.

I had received a call from institute on 29.08.2013 that i had not paid the conversion fees therefore the exam given by me is invalid and I have to register myself for IPC course and then after give the exam again.

What should i do????  Please help me.....

Attached File : 620516 1225980 revalidation of registration.pdf downloaded 67 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

ronit
CA CS ICWA BCOM

[ Scorecard : 119]
Posted On 31 August 2013 at 23:44

For covrertion to ipc from pcc we have to fill the cnvrtn form along with the fees of rs 500 but as per ur atchd documnt u hvnt paid the prescbd fee .

There are 1 Replies to this message

Related Files