Return Efiling password problem

If we forget our passwod and secret question of account, then how can we login in Income Tax India site for efiling our return.

Total likes : 1 times

You can enter the e-filing acknowledgement number of any previous year's return & reset the password. If you are unable to do it, you can contact Aaykar Sampark Kendra or even mail them. They will reset the password & mail you the same.

Chartered Accountant

fill ur user id and select forgot password

then u require efiling ackonwledgement number of previous year fill the necessary details. or else contact efiling administrator

Total likes : 1 times

I WANT TO RESET ITR EFILING PASSWORD.

I LOST OF LOGIN PASSWORD AND SECRET QUESTION.

dear sir or madam,
I lost of my login password and secrat question,
please reset my login password,
                  Thanks,
PAN no; ATDPS0968B
Name; Sushma sharma
Father name; champa lal sharma
D.O.B.; 02/09/1974

thank u

erp consultant

THIS IS NOT FARE TO DISPLAY UR PAN DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC . IN THE ERA OF FRAUD AND SCAM , IT MAY BE MIS USED- IF U FORGOT PASSWORD COTACT IT ADMINISTRATOR OF UR INCOME TAX CIRCLE

glidor@gmail.com

If you are unable to reset your password .Please send login credential to ask @ incometaxindia.gov.in 

Auditing Taxation XBRL Training

You can also mail to info @ taxorigin.com and use the help of E-return Intermediary

B.Com CA Final CS Professional

enter your last years acknowledgement number and other answers which is asked then you continue with your account

i forget my e-filling passward & secret question answer last year i file manually income tax return & i mail at info @ taxorigin.com but mail was bounce then what can i do for reset passward please give me solution

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS