close x

Return Efiling password problem

If we forget our passwod and secret question of account, then how can we login in Income Tax India site for efiling our return.

Total thanks : 1 times

You can enter the e-filing acknowledgement number of any previous year's return & reset the password. If you are unable to do it, you can contact Aaykar Sampark Kendra or even mail them. They will reset the password & mail you the same.

Chartered Accountant

fill ur user id and select forgot password

then u require efiling ackonwledgement number of previous year fill the necessary details. or else contact efiling administrator

Total thanks : 1 times

I WANT TO RESET ITR EFILING PASSWORD.

I LOST OF LOGIN PASSWORD AND SECRET QUESTION.

dear sir or madam,
I lost of my login password and secrat question,
please reset my login password,
                  Thanks,
PAN no; ATDPS0968B
Name; Sushma sharma
Father name; champa lal sharma
D.O.B.; 02/09/1974

thank u

erp consultant

THIS IS NOT FARE TO DISPLAY UR PAN DETAILS TO THE PUBLIC . IN THE ERA OF FRAUD AND SCAM , IT MAY BE MIS USED- IF U FORGOT PASSWORD COTACT IT ADMINISTRATOR OF UR INCOME TAX CIRCLE

glidor@gmail.com

If you are unable to reset your password .Please send login credential to ask @ incometaxindia.gov.in 

Auditing Taxation XBRL Training

You can also mail to info @ taxorigin.com and use the help of E-return Intermediary

B.Com CA Final CS Professional

enter your last years acknowledgement number and other answers which is asked then you continue with your account

i forget my e-filling passward & secret question answer last year i file manually income tax return & i mail at info @ taxorigin.com but mail was bounce then what can i do for reset passward please give me solution

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :