Query about icai campus placement

(Guest)

I am a semi-qualified student currently in CA Final. I have cleared both groups of PCC and completed my articleship. For personal reasons, I have decided to take a break from CA and work for 2 years atleast before I continue with my CA.

On enquiring at the Institute help desk I was told that I am eligible to participate in the campus placements that will be held for Accounting Technicians and they are starting from next week.

Since I was pursuing CA, I do not have an ATC certificate and my name is not entered in ATC records. I have submitted an application today for the ATC certificate.

As a result of this, I am unable to register myself for the campus recruitment for ATC candidates on the website. When I enter my Student Registration Number (WRO number) and my Date of Birth, it gives a message saying "INVALID STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH COMBINATION"

I went to the Institute at BKC Mumbai and told them about my problem. The guy at the helpdesk was clueless about my query and sent me to see some official who in turn sent me to some other official. In the end, nobody was able to tell me how I could register myself for the campus recruitment. However they insisted that I am eligible to register since I have cleared my PCC and completed my articleship.

So as a last resort, I have decided to post my query on CAclubindia and hope somebody has a solution to my problem.

Any suggestions/help as to how I can participate in the campus recruitment will be highly appreciated. I was really looking forward to these campus placements and do not want to miss this chance to get a job and start my career.

P.S. -  I have attached a picture of the error message I get when I try to register.