Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15


Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > LAW > Agreement deeds >

Procedure where one of partner of partnership firm wants to

    Post New Topic
Pages : 1


[ Scorecard : 84]
Posted On 13 August 2013 at 14:06 Report Abuse

There are two partners in an unregistered partnership firm.They have only deed written on a Rs 100 non judicial paper.It has not been registered.one of the partner wants to withdraw from the agreement..The other partner is not willing to sign any document amending the original deed.What is the procedure or course of action to be taken by the partner who wishes to withdraw.Should he give a notice to the other partner in writing and also give an announcement in the local news paper....

Online classes for CA CS CMA

There are 0 Replies to this message

Related Files

Related Threads

Post your reply for Procedure where one of partner of partnership firm wants to

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Member Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads This Month | Forum Stats | Unreplied Threads

back to the top