Procedure for filing online vat return

Practicing CA

Hello Everyone,

Please guide me on how to file VAT Returns online and what all procedure are to be followed for the same ASAP?

Thanks N Regards

CA in Practice

Hi Aasish

Altough it is very simple to file VAT return online, I am just giving some steps in brief to guide you: -

Step 1: Login the website of the State VAT deptt (e.g, www.dvat.gov.in)

Step 2: Go to dealer login option & log in ths with the TIN & password provided to you by the deptt.

Step 3; Choose file return option in Form 16: choose whether it is original or revised return.

Step4: Now simply a form of  VAT return will be opened that need to be filled as per the local state's law & the data available with you for your client.

Step 5: After filling this form for VAT, proceed to file return of CST under Form A.

Step6: In the end,  varify the details filled & submit. Save the pdf file or take printout of the return filled.

If you still have any doubts, you may ask the procedure in detail by contacting me.

Total likes : 4 times

Others

STEP 1:Get Your TIN Number

STEP 2:Download Blank VAT Return File

STEP 3:Write your Detail and Paid the VAT in the Bank

STEP 4:Login Your State's VAT Website  Ex: http://www.tnvat.gov.in/

STEP 5: Upload the Return File of VAT with Paid VAT Detail

Click here to know more about VAT Returns:

http://vakilsearch.com/vat-returns

VAT REGISTRATION

Accounts Executive

Sirji,

Please send me the tutorial or as you wants in any type. i just need in briefly to know the procedure to fille DVAT Online Return.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS