Overcoming difficulties in ipcc

Anies Kumar Sahu (MFC, B.COM, CA) (311 Points)

02 September 2014  

Well, My story goes like this. I have appeared for may 2014 exams for a single group. And now when the results came I got 187. It is all due to my poor planning also. Now I am planning for giving both groups in nov. 14. So, what should I have to do such as to atleast pass both group in nov. 14.

P.S. : I have deactivated my social media accounts for 3 months. And preparation for the subjects is like this:

Accounts, Law, Cost FM, Direct tax - Just revising.

Audit - Refering Surbhi Bansal ma'am note for the co. audit and special audit sections. For first four chapters I referred some notes from CAclues website. Stuck in verfication and vouching. (Please help me regarding this)

IT&SM - For SM, I have referred E-lectures from student lms.icai.org. And for IT, GNT fast track study notes.

Adv. A/c - Referring studentlms.icai.org lectures for the same.

Indirect tax - Made notes from the study materials. (As most of the concepts are new for me)

Co. Act - Referring supplementary study material with my old notes.

I am also planning for practicing questions of the practice manuals from the 7th of September.

Please tell me am I going right?? ............ I am not in a condition to refer additonal reference books. So please don't suggest me that.