Need advice please !! nov

Monish (Chartered Accountant !!)   (94 Points)

02 September 2014  

Hello,

Would really appreciate your suggestions ! (And sorry for the moderately long post sad)

So I gave my CA Final 1st attempt in May 2014, & I got 185 & 185 marks in group 1 & 2
They *awarded* me 38 marks in Audit & 38 marks in ISCA :( .... (Which for the record were the two best papers of my exams...according to me ) along with Law in which i got 51 (was expecting at least 60 )

Gave those 3 papers for reval/certified copy .... & they further reduced my marks in them >_>

ANYWAYS ... what my question is , What more do they want us to write in the Audit paper ? Along with the main body of the answer , i quoted Plenty of Section No's,etc from * The Co.s Act  * CARO 2003 * AS'  *SA's !

Hell, in Law i even quoted the section number from The Prevention of money laundering act >_<
IPCC was'nt bad ... got 4 exemptions out of the 7 subjects in the first attempt ! (Accounts,Law,Audit,IT/SM all Theory papers :p )

( Not that I'm trying to speculate or something ; but does the examination center or which State do i give the exam from matter ?? Because one of my friend was in the same exam center , he got a rank in Ipcc .. i think #42 or something ... anyways , even he got 38 & 38 in Audit & ISCA frown when he was hoping for a rank again )

> So Please , tell me what i need to do now , because i can see that their Correction standard is very difficult ! Gave  me 2 marks from the 8 mark question which came from the Practise Manual , which i had read and tried to  reproduce in the paper crying )
> Thinking of giving only Group 1 this time ...