My story

Poornima (CA-IN-Progress) (63 Points)

11 October 2016  

Hi

This is Poornima a newbie in caclubindia and a CA-Finalist (Group I cleared). My next attempt is due in November 2016 for which i haven't start studying.

This is my story i took up CA course at the age of 20 after graduation. Cleared CPT in very first attempt and then came CA-IPCC 1st group for which i took 5 attempts to clear. and then joined articleship in a mid-sized firm where i got good exposure. cleared my IPCC-2nd group in first attempt with only 2 months leaves (nothing to brag about). Then i realised i am good in working under pressure.

So in November 2014 i was done with my articleship and something worst has happened in my life (family stuff) for which i could not foucus in my studies and i was  busy in taking care of my family. Though i was sitting for exams in every attempt starting from May 2014-Nov2015 but because of family issues i couldn't study at all. Meanwhile i realised i have forget everything what i have learned during my articleship

Then one fine day i said to myself enough is enough i'm gonna join a CA-Firm and learn everything from zero. So, in November 2015 i joined a CA-Firm and in May 2016 i cleared my first group of Finals with one month leave (like i said before i'm good at working under pressure). 

I have realised in all these years that i want to start a business and i know i'll be starting everything from Zero and i'm  from a middle class family. so i have to do everything on my own and i'll do it.

I want to learn web designing, do CISA, CFA and IFRS. travel around the world, start blogging and get married at 30

But now again i have lost all my interest in studies, all i can think is of Business to start my coaching institute and Tax Consultancy business and then when i'll be a CA i'll start my practice.my mind brainstorms new ideas every single day.

See, i know the answer that i want to start my practice and make it as good as i can to the best of my ability.

My question is:-

How would i get that passion back of studying again

Is it too late for me to even think of start doing practice?

I'm 28 and standing nowhere in my life and thinking to start everything from ZERO

I want to make my own Identity before i get married.

I'll be so grateful to all of you if you could help me.

Thanks & Regards

Poornima Sharma