Issue of Form F


Suppose the branch office of a company receives some material from another branch of the same company on a stock transfer basis and bills the same at nominal value as gift alongwith regular products. Under the circumstances:

1. Can the transferee branch issue Form F against such materials if the goods are not covered by the Registration Certificate of the transferee branch?

2. What objections can the Sales Tax deptt raise about the billing of the products at a nominal value which is lower than the value shown in the stock transfer and also because of the fact that the items are not covered under the registration certificate. 



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register