Is this the ca life ? should i quit ?

Shyam (Student) (27 Points)

10 February 2016  

Hello guys , I have completed my CA CPT, Inter both groups in my first attempt . I am fairly confident i can clear Final too . I will tell my complete story , I was never really intrested in CA and i am honestly doing it only to satisfy my parents . I was kinda forced into this and i had no other option , Still I never gave up on studies .After clearing my IPCC at first attempt , I tried joining a big 4 but i was rejected in the final Partner level interview because I didnt have any refrence and guy who was competing with me had reference ( I am still Happy because i was able to clear test , GD , HR and Technical interviews ).

Then I joined a Really big and famous firm India ( I dont want to name ) . I worked there for 5 Months , It was all fine I went on few Audits and learnt few things , until i was transfered to concurrent audit . I absolutely hated it , But did that 2 months . I had to quit because of a silly problem i had with a lower level worker  , Yes not anyone related to my work . She just maintains office's bills , timesheet and employees register . (*Skip if you don't want to know the reason* She tried to command me I said work only under my partner and audit manger and not under her , she complained to my manger and partner saying I disrespected her , She is their employee for 15 year so they supported her , Hence i decided to quit ) 

Then I joined a really small firm I was once again sent to concurrent audit for 4 Months , I did few Internal audits and stock audits here and there .I got sick after that , I was adviced by doctors to have a surgery , so I took leave under medical condition . But then later doctor adviced against the surgery. I was to return back to work , But i didnt . I spent few months wasting my time in home doing nothing .So far i have worked for 1 year and have been on sick leave for another 4 months , all my Final exam leaves are wasted already .

I really don't want to go back , I have wasted my time even working . I learnt nothing working everywhere for 1 year except Vouching and few Audit related things . I don't want to go back and do accounting on tally for clients . Or visit a goverment officer with bribe . I dont want to go on a long audit trips just to be denied of documents asked and do what client wants to do . 

Is this what you all article assitants do ? I have spent my time learning procedures and vouching and verification . I have no idea why do we do that . 

I am intrested in Finance side like Portfolio Management , Asset management and Financial Analyst .But I am sure there is no CA firm doing that and i have to do MBA(Finance) to start a career there . I feel Like i am wasting my time and life in CA. My parents and relatives are worried about that , they think I am just lazy and I am too afraid or I am too dumb (Yes few people think so ) to finish CA .I am not running away because I am afraid , I want to leave because I dont see a future here I dont like to do all these. I have my CA Final exams coming up in 1 year . I am very eager to write it , I Can study for it even for 20 hours a day. I HATE ARTICLESHIP . Everything we do is against law from Tax evasion to bribing etc. I havent learnt much i have no CAs in my family , I Dont want to set up my own firm and do the same things , I dont think I will be competent to work in a big company as i am not going to learn much in this small firm .

So guys should i quit ?