Introduction to social life

Urvi Shah (Student) (44 Points)

29 July 2016  

So finally I have chosen the topic for writing my blogs. I think this the best way to make people aware of their personal Social Responsibilities. Corporate Social Responsibility says Business & Environment are inter-linked with each other. They have to work as wheels of a bullock cart. Always balanced & support for each other. The same applies to the work life & social life. In this article let us know what exactly Social Life is? If we make a google search most of results will state that social life is spending time with friends or making time for your hobbies or doing things which you like other than routine work, chit-chatting on social media, etc..

But if some person has developed his hobby for his earning than can we say he has no social life? If no, then what is exactly social life? According to me connecting in social media or meeting & hanging out with friends can also be part of personal life. I mean there should be actually some activity like spreading joy among unhappy people to socialize. Just think about it once if people are happy & enjoying life because of us. How cute feeling that is. It will give you a immense pleasure. A feeling which has no words to express. You must experience it once atleast in your life. A lovely feeling of inner peace. Making other people happy by doing things they are unable to do or facing difficulties in doing so, will shower your life with bucket full of blessings. I am very sure the things you are trying to get in life will make way for you. Meeting various peoples, knowing them, making new friends, helping in solving their problems, being part of their happiness, sharing each others life is what actually enjoying life instead of sticking to same bunch of people.

I am not saying to forget the old ones. Of course some special people will never make change to their role in our life. There are people in world who have various problems in their life & even bigger than our life. Can't we help them solving it if it is possible? This can help them out to overcome problems & enjoy life to fullest without any tension. How cool it would be if all people in world are helping each other & everyone is living without any worries.

WOW! I am so happy just imaging it. If it happens, it would be just awesome! By time, I share how to do so in my next blog I want you all to imagine A Happy World around you & comment below about your views. Imagine it just once. You will feel happy. Afterall Laughter is the best medicine!

Thanx :) Stay connected! God bless!