Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Final >

Intermediate (ipcc) cleared under direct entry scheme. now?

Pages : 1

Student

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 17 August 2013 at 23:06 Report Abuse

hi frnds... i have passed both my Intermediate (IPCC) groups in may 2013 attempt. I had joined CA under Direct Entry Scheme... I have the following doubts :

1. My DD Date for Direct Entry form is end of August 2012, Signed end of August, 2012, stamp paper for articleship is also end of august, 2012. I had sent the form in september, 2012 to the institute and accordingly they have registred me for the course as-well-as articleship in end of september, 2012. Can I ask to modify my course joining date to end of august, 2012? I am also doing articleship from end of august 2012. Will my 1 month be wasted?

2. I have cleared both groups of Intermediate (IPCC) and ATC in may 2013 attempt. Now what will be my attempt for final course? Will it be May 2015?

3. For registering to final course, what is the due date? If there is no particular date, when it will be the best time to register, so that I may get proper books?

4. What are the other precautions that I should take?

thx

Online classes for CA CS CMA

There are 0 Replies to this message

Related Files