I need tips to earn 3000/- from 100000/- help all gurus

Suvo (Student CA Final ) (104 Points)

14 December 2014  

Hello Friends !

Today I am going to ask a very serious and important quetion..

I think it to be one of the best question ever asked  in this forum bcause it will not only help me but also all other normal people who wants to earn some extra money from there savings they have made till now ..

I am working in a company . i stay out of home for 13 hours for 5 day in a week and i have leave on weekends. Till now I have saved Rs 100000/-..

Now I want to do something with this amount so that i can earn around 3000/- (minimum) per month out of it or 36000/- at the year end. How can i do this?? 

please give me some valuable idea by which i can earn 3000/- per month.. I have one more side income , i.e I provide videos and notes of all  sap modules at very reasonable price all over india and abroad. i have a profile in facebook of it named sap bachelors lab.

I have few ideas which  i would like to share with you all !!

1- buy shares, but its not at all confirmed that I will make profit out of it, its good only when market is up, for an example now sens*x is going down, i already invest in share, i need some other idea with which i can earn fixed income 

2- buying mutual funds - even these are subject to market risk then what else can i do, i am ready to devote 1 hour to 2 hour per day .. 

waiting for some smart answer from well experinced and talented members

Thanks in advance

Suvo