How to stop advertisement calls on your mobile phones ??

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)

16 February 2012  

How to Stop Advertisement Calls on your Mobile Phones ?? & How to trace Mobile numbers ??

yes the promotional calls and hello tune calls you receive daily in your mobile from your service providers. Here is the way to stop these promotional/offers and advertisement sms calls from Airtel and Vodafone. :(

How to Stop Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls to your Airtel & Vodafone Mobile
—————————————————————————
Both Airtel and Vodafone users can sms START DND to 1909 (toll free) to stop these unwanted calls.
—————————————————————————

Stopping Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls for various providers:

Go to Do not Disturb Page to Stop unwanted calls for Vodafone users. Add your name, email and mobile number to this page and stop all unwanted promotional/offer calls.

Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers Do not Disturb Page

Airtel landline Customers use this Page. You need to put in your Airtel land line number, account number and email.

BSNL Do not Call registration - you need to be registered to use this service.

Idea Cellular – Post paid users need to be registered to use this service. Prepaid users just need to enter their number to stop unwanted calls.

Reliance Mobile – Do not call me, I will call you

Spice Karnataka – Sms START DND to 1909 or call 9844098440 and place a request.

Tata Indicom – sms START DND to 1909, or you can use the My account(for registered users) page for the same to stop promotional calls in your tata indicom mobile.

Finally you can work in Peace… 8).

how to trace a Mobile number its pretty simple as visiting this site – Indiatrace
You can not only trace mobile number but also your Vehicle number, Pincode, etc..

For Global Mobile tracking no problems here you go Global trackera