Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > DIN >

How to Know the Existing Din No.

Pages : 1 2

Practicing CS

[ Scorecard : 335]
Posted On 23 May 2009 at 19:18 Report Abuse

Dear All,

I have one query as follows:

One of our client Pvt. Ltd. Co. had one Director who died five days ago and the Directors was having DIN No. but on the request of the Client Co. we applied for the DIN of the above stated Director and it rejected stating Query that the person is having the DIN No. Now How can we get the DIN No. of the Director as the Co. and relative of the Deceased Director do not know the DIN No. Should I ask directly to DIN Cell???

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Milan Somani
CA

[ Scorecard : 1449]
Posted On 23 May 2009 at 19:55

NAVEEN NARANG
COMPANY SECRETARY

[ Scorecard : 67]
Posted On 24 May 2009 at 15:36

go to www.mca.gov.in. click on the link for obtaining din. click on the option get din application. fill in the required details and u can get the approved din no. of the director. Or else u may call din cell at 0120-6522477.

Ekta
Practicing CS

Posted On 25 May 2009 at 11:13

Thank you verymuch both of you. I got the Approved DIN Application.

Gargi Ranade
CS

[ Scorecard : 604]
Posted On 25 May 2009 at 12:28

Hi Ekta ! as you have already sort out your problem this is just for your informetion !!!! if you go to role check option and view signatory  details you can easily find out DIN of all the directors through CIN of the co. even just name of the co. is sufficient for finding DIN details...

Milan Somani
CA

[ Scorecard : 1449]
Posted On 25 May 2009 at 13:55

Originally posted by :Gargi Ranade
" Hi Ekta ! as you have already sort out your problem this is just for your informetion !!!! if you go to role check option and view signatory  details you can easily find out DIN of all the directors through CIN of the co. even just name of the co. is sufficient for finding DIN details... "

@ Gargi

You are right but we can only get that those DIN from view signatory details whose DIN 3 is filed.

Ekta
Practicing CS

Posted On 25 May 2009 at 16:21

Yah right Milan, DIN-2 and DIN 3 are yet not done thats y cant get from SIgnatory Details.

By the way, My query was resolved. Thank you all.

Gargi Ranade
CS

[ Scorecard : 604]
Posted On 26 May 2009 at 09:41

OK  I thought you have already filed form 32 for that Directors appointmnet ! please correct me if  I am wrong DIN 3 is not required to be filed after 1st July 2007 all the details of directors appointment get automatically updated after approval of form 32 ! hence in this case DIN-3 is not at all required but you have not filed form 32 for directors appointment

Ekta
Practicing CS

Posted On 26 May 2009 at 12:16

Right Gargi, If the Director is appointed after 1st July, 2007, DIN-2 and DIN-3 are not required, but in my case, the Director was appointed in 2004.

sanjay m devani
ceo

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 02 November 2009 at 17:11

Dear sir ho, My self sanjay m devani, i applied my DIN NO. soplease i want to know my DIN NO. w can i check it?

Thanks

Sanjay Devani

There are 17 Replies to this message

Related Files