Help - ipc exams plus conversion

Satheesh Kumar (student) (87 Points)

24 February 2017  

Hi. I have passed my CPT exams on May 2007. Completed my ITT training and articles in 2010. For the last few years I was not able to pursue CA due to personal problems. I have opted for Conversion from PCC to IPC. I have sent the required information along with the application on 07/02/2017 but have not received any confirmation from the Institute yet. Phone calls are not being picked by them. I'm confused because the last date for applying for May exams is near. A couple of friends told me to nevertheless apply for exams using a provisional candidate option but I have few doubts in that. 1. I'm asked the date of registration of IPC. What date should I give there? May be the date on which I have applied for conversion, i.e 07/02/2017 2. Should I alter the application or send any correspondence to the institute after getting my registration details, which I guess would come only after I apply for the exams. 3. When should I pay the fees? Should I pay without late fees with the minimal data I have or push my luck till 06th march and wait for the registration letter? Please guide. Thanks.