Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Service Tax > Queries >

Format service tax registration surrender letter??

Pages : 1

student

[ Scorecard : 630]
Posted On 01 June 2011 at 13:10 Report Abuse

Can any one provide me format of ST Regn Surrender letter since we re movin for Centralzd regn for branches

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Ganesh
CA

[ Scorecard : 111]
Posted On 01 June 2011 at 14:03

Hi,

If you have online access, you can surrender it online. You may also use this format.

FORM 0F DECLARATION & SURRENDER OF ST-2

(sub-rule (7) & (8) of Rule 4 of Service Tax Rules, 1994)

To

The Superintendent of Service Tax,

Sir,

Sub: Surrender of Service Tax Registration ST-2 Certificate -  reg.

I/We_____________________________ Partner/proprietor/Director of M/s ________________________ situated at Mumbai hereby declare that I/ We are/were engaged in providing the services, namely _________________________________ from the above said premises. I/ We have paid all the Service Tax and Education Cess alongwith interest (if applicable) till date. Neither any Govt. dues nor any liability/ demand of Service Tax/ Interest/ proceedings are pending against me/us. I/We have also filed the half yearly Returns, i.e. ST-3 Returns covering the period upto _______________________. The total turnover of my/ our firm/ company for the financial year _____________ is amounting to Rs _________.

I/ We hereby undertake that if any Govt. dues are found to be recoverable from us in future and demanded by the Department, I/ We shall pay them immediately alongwith interest.

I/ We hereby surrender the ST-2 Certificate bearing No  as I/ we cease to provide taxable service and/ or availing the exemption under Notification No_____________________

(Signature)

(Name of partner/ Proprietor/ Directors)

Place: Date:

Thanks,

Ganesh.

Total thanks : 2 times

Whizkid
student

[ Scorecard : 630]
Posted On 01 June 2011 at 15:05

we have moveed for Centralized registrn. hence we are Surrendering Erstwhile registrtn..

THe last line in the abv format is not in connection with de Subject?? We are not goin for any exemptn or Ceasin to provide taxbl servc!!

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com

[ Scorecard : 19376]
Posted On 01 June 2011 at 22:01

amend the letter as per your requirement, 

sreenivasan
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 30 May 2012 at 17:16

Can you send me the letter format for cancel the amendment

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files