Procedural requirement for formation of new company:
1. Obtain Digital signature of one of the promoter/director
2. Obtain DIN of at least two director
3. After obtaining approved DIN file Form 1A with ROC for name availability
4. If name is available ROC give name with in 3 days from the date of assigning
5. U will print at least two MOA and AOA.
6. File Form 1, 18, and 32 with the concerned ROC with the prescribed as given in Schedule X
7. File physical document like MOA and AOA for correction and other formalities, if required
8. After verification of physical documents of incorporation, ROC generate the Company Identification Number (CIN) and issue certificate of Incorporation at the registered address of the company
Payment of fee for respective form for incorporation of Pvt. Ltd.
1. For Form 1A is fixed of Rs. 500/-
2. For Form 1 u should pay as per your Authorised Capital
3. Form 18 fee is Rs. 500/-
4. Form 32 fee is Rs. 500/-
If you wanted to pay fee first of all your longing should be on MCA portal. Payment of challan will be made in authorised bank as given on MCA Portal.