Dis like button needed in caclub

rajesh (article) (47 Points)

05 October 2013  

Dear Friends,

There is a thank button in Ca club India for showing our appreciation and we are using it

But we also need Dislike Button to show our Angry on those who does Useless replies&other irrelevant...

Expert Section:-

1)There are some people in Experts Section who always Use to Agree with Above experts,,By replying Agree with above expert even a Small Accountant Like me also can reply to all pending quries in caclubindia,,No need to be an expert for that

Kindly Note this and Please try to provide quality replies in expert Section,

2)Quality of replies Should be Noted instead of Counting the No. of Quries Answered

3)Some of quiries were answered like..(refer income tax act,and advising us to refer to specified Section in So and so act and [they use to say that all of your quries will be solved if you can refer to xxSection..] If that is possible why we should take ca club experts help we also have interenet and we can go for search and refer to that section in income tax act/companies act

Small accountants like me will expects Suggestions from learned experts (their Opinion with Supporting with Section no./circularno.)My kind request to all experts please provide quality service

4)Points race--Caclub India Should reduce the points Allotted to Expert replies (presently 3 points fir expert section reply Should reduced to 1 point

5)ca club India Should make a review in Expert Section and those who are not doing well should be suspended for some time to reply in expert section..(to safe gaurd the quality of website)

Otherwise Caclub India will Shortly Become lawers Club India where "Agree with experts are more than expert opinion"

I have left that site of course But Kindly maintain the quality in Expert replies..

Note: This is not to criticize experts who helped small Accountants like me with your valuable replies,, i just want to let you people know what are the demirits and what are the points to be noted to make our cacluub as best website ever

Kindly follow ca club Rules or Contribute for Dissatisfaction of users of caclub